Is the Cauchy difference a precursor to a reversal and/or correction? - page 17

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This is the denouement of the situation with the continuous uptrend strength in the seemingly calm markethttps://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5719955/eurusd-h1-weltrade , although the strength of the trend has not increased noticeably from this jump:
I think there is still a difference between not increasing and notably not increasing.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Dear Maxim. The validity of the arithmetic mean (market price) and geometric mean (optimal selling price) in the formula for determining the entrepreneur's profit in business activities is proved in the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825 and therefore, their difference, on which the maximum profit depends, became the subject of the Forex market research. In principle, you can take any differences and/or parameters as a subject of research, but you have to prove the legitimacy of such arbitrariness.

Dear Yusuf !

You are one of the few who actually do analysis and research here, which I welcome even though I am not a supporter of your theory.

But in this case it is not success and not a triumph. You wishful thinking after watching "fire elves" :-)

The variation of the difference sma-gma detectable by created indicators is just a mathematical property of curves, that was shown by Mr. Cauchy. It is naturally present in the quotes charts, as well as in graphs of temperature in Boston, for example. The programmer, who wrote the indicator and derived it, can complete the study of curves and tell exactly what exactly this difference depends on, when it reaches min/max and what nuances of behavior it shows.

The presence of a "Cauchy difference" does not prove your theory, although it does not disprove it.

Cauchy difference
Cauchy difference
  • votes: 1
  • Iurii Tokman
  • www.mql5.com
Разность Коши.

Good afternoonYusufkhoja.

How is your research ?

I have refined the indicators a bit and now I use them to detect divergences

EURUSD chart, M15, 2016.10.04 15:37 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD chart, M15, 2016.10.04 15:38 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD chart, H1, 2016.10.04 15:40 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Iurii Tokman:

I've made some refinements to the indicators, and now I use them to detect divergences

How many cases do you manage to find in a year?

-Aleks-:

And how many cases do you manage to find in a year programmatically?

I've been trading manually all September and I'm happy with the results.

Now I need to make an EA and the tester will show what happens during the year

Iurii Tokman:

traded manually all of september, happy with the result

Now I need to make an EA and the tester will show what is coming out for the year

I assumed that the divergence is automatic - that's what interested me...

Iurii Tokman:

Good afternoonYusufkhoja.

How is your research ?

I have refined the indicators a bit and now I use them to identify divergences

Good afternoon, Yuri. I am searching for meaningful patterns in the indicator readings. I use them as an additional confirmation for market entries and exits by the indicator from the basic "Market Theory". It is annoying to follow indicators in manual mode all the time, although interesting. I hope for the EA you mentioned. Thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Good afternoon Yuri. I am searching for meaningful patterns in indicator readings. I use them as an additional confirmation when entering and exiting the market by an indicator from the main "Market Theory". It is annoying to follow indicators in manual mode all the time, although interesting. I hope for the EA you mentioned. Thank you.

try indicators with different periods:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16568

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16569

Cauchy difference YTG
Cauchy difference YTG
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/satop">
  • www.mql5.com
Разность средних.