Is the Cauchy difference a precursor to a reversal and/or correction? - page 11

for( int i=0; i<limit && !IsStopped(); i++)

ExtMapBuffer1[i] = (MA(i) - MG(i)) - (MA(i+1) - MG(i+1));

it's just that you have i-1

and at i=0 you get values from the future, which unfortunately )))) do not exist

Iurii Tokman:

it's just that you have i-1

and at i=0 you get values from the future, which unfortunately ))) do not exist

In my indicator i=0 is the oldest value.

i = rates_total-1 is the newest one.

Apparently you have the indicator array set as serial and I don't.

In general, if the graphs are the same, then everything is correct )

elibrarius:

In my indicator i=0 is the oldest value.

i = rates_total-1 - newest.

Apparently your indicator array is set as serial, but mine is not.

In general, if the charts are the same, it means that everything is correct )

I got the misunderstanding from my side, because you read the price series from the end, while I read it from the beginning. Now, there is no contradiction, thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The misunderstanding on my part was because you were counting the price range from the end and I was counting from the beginning. Now, there is no contradiction, thank you.
Well it's just differences in the way it's implemented.

But the interpretation is not clear at all.

I'm looking through the history charts - and I don't see how it can be used ((
After impulses - I don't see any patterns.

If now, according to the logic of the creation of the indicator, the price will not go down, then the hypothesis should be considered wrong https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5626054/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade:

График EURUSD, M5, 2016.08.16 10:33 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M5, 2016.08.16 10:33 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.08.16 10:33 UTC.

it's not going to happen now.

in time

Iurii Tokman:

it's not going to happen now.

in time.

Perhaps we will wait. By the way, a question for you: up to period value N=76 the indicator works fine. From N=77 it degenerates and does not show, and the lower indicator displays an error message, what can it be connected to? If it turns out that it is related to the inability to take a root greater than the 76th degree, then we bypass this bug by logarithm, followed by potentiation to calculate the roots of higher orders:

Period N=76:

Period N=77:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Perhaps we will wait. By the way, a question for you: up to period value N=76 the indicator works fine. From N=77 it degenerates and does not show, and the lower indicator displays an error message, what can it be connected to? If it turns out that it is related to the inability to take a root greater than the 76th degree, then we bypass this bug by logarithm, followed by potentiation to calculate the roots of higher orders:

Period N=76:

Period N=77:

Yeah, I noticed that too.

you can try a different formula, write ...

Iurii Tokman:

Yes, I noticed that too.

We could try a different formula, write ...

Now we do it like this:

GM=(H1*H2*....*Hn)^(1/n)

Now let's try to do it like this:

A=(H1*H2*....*Hn)/n

GM=exp(A)

Or at once

GM=exp((H1*H2*....*Hn)/n)

Where H is the price.

everything.

Gentlemen, if the reversal predicted by the indicator an hour and a half before this event happens now, it will be a harbinger of triumph for the theory and the indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5626865/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade:

График EURUSD, M5, 2016.08.16 12:41 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M5, 2016.08.16 12:41 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.08.16 12:41 UTC.