On one application of the OOP - page 4

Alexey Busygin:
The extra variable occupies an extra memory space, and this affects performance. This depends on what you want, either to make it easier to read, or to make the program run faster.
Who told you that? Did you come up with it yourself?

A bunch of losers have decided to get smart again)))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Don't write that trading is a big deal. Try growing potatoes, if you want to, you can make good money on them too.
Thank you, but I am not interested in your experience of growing potatoes

pako:
Thank you, but I'm not interested in your experience of growing potatoes
I don't share my experience, get your own.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
A bunch of losers have decided to get smart again)))
Do you take responsibility for what you say, Bolabolkin? You're the only loser here!

Alexey Busygin:
Do you take responsibility for your words, Bolabolkin? You're the only loser here!
Who are you to answer to you? I don't give a damn what delusions you're swimming in with your mind.

Again, they've started to measure themselves, they can't/won't/don't/don't have the time to answer and it's back to....

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Once again, they started to measure each other's pips, they can't answer, they don't want to, they don't have the time, and it's on....
Who to answer and what to answer? Should I read for you as well?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Who to answer and what to answer? Should I also read for you?
Dimitri, don't interfere with browsing the press, I'm drinking coffee))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Who are you to answer to you? I don't give a damn what delusions you're swimming in with your mind.
There's no need to say anything about you, it's all so clear. If I could, I would have painted you beautifully.