On one application of the OOP - page 3

I thought the advice about limiting inheritance levels probably applies to writing strategies. Because in really big systems 2-3 levels is obviously not enough, because there will appear flat class model.

Take .NET for example, I find it hard to imagine this monster at 2-3 levels. On your graph it would then be a kilometre wide )

Another thing is that such a project must have a very cool architect.

And even the .NET example shows how the structure was rearranged from version to version.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
He didn't see such a possibility, it was my idea. The ToR is there. Self-optimisation is my thoughts as I go along. I am always right )
Such an idea has struck many people. The result is a neural network in various variants. Read it and use it if your computer is cool enough.

Since the announcement of MT5, I've been trying to get an answer to the question:

How much will my EA (or anyone else's) performance increase if I put all this super-duper stuff into it?

I never got an answer...

And we're sitting on the forum of a company that supplies a TRADING TERMINAL!

A TRADING TERMINAL!

Buy-sell, buy-sell, and if you also have a thought when making a decision....

And the programming language is only ONE of the tools of the trading terminal. And this tool of the trading terminal MT4/MT5 - MQL programming languages, without the trading terminal itself no one will discuss - there are plenty of others.

No, they constantly impose a demonstration of their super-duper intellectual abilities that have NOTHING to do with trading.

Amen.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What are the terms of reference - the one given to me by the customer? )) Do you think that's politically correct?

Or is it something exotic to you? Or is it some kind of exoticism for you? For me, it's an everyday working tool.

It's politically correct to dedicate, an entire topic to a customer without a reason. It's more like a sneer at the customer. I think having read it, he will not cooperate with you anymore, as well as other customers. Some people like classes for everything, others do not, and everyone has their own way of working. Some people like millions of variables, while one is enough for others. And no one has to look up to you and your way of working. I personally don't care whether your tool is working or not.

The topic is called About One Application of OOP, but it contains nothing but derision and mockery of the poor customer and visitors.

Alexey Busygin:

It is politically correct to dedicate, an entire topic to the customer without reason. It's more like sneering at the customer. I think after reading this, he won't cooperate with you anymore, as well as other customers. Some people like classes for everything, others do not, and everyone has their own way of working. Some people like millions of variables, while one is enough for others. And no one has to look up to you and your way of working. Personally, I don't care whether it's a working tool or not.

The topic is called About One Application of OOP, but it contains nothing but derision and mockery of the poor customer and visitors.

He has a customer "mind/palate" and has turned the performer's brains inside out. I give advice on how to get out of it and he doesn't listen... Otherwise, writing such an expert is a never-ending job.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Since the announcement of MT5, I've been trying to get an answer to the question:

How much will my EA (or anyone else's) performance increase if I put all this super-duper stuff into it?

I never got an answer...

And we're sitting on the forum of a company that supplies a TRADING TERMINAL!

A TRADING TERMINAL!

Buy-sell, buy-sell, and if you also have a thought when making a decision....

And the programming language is only ONE of the tools of the trading terminal. And this tool of the trading terminal MT4/MT5 - MQL programming languages, without the trading terminal itself no one will discuss - there are plenty of others.

No, they constantly impose a demonstration of their super-duper intellectual abilities that have NOTHING to do with trading.

Amen.

Is there a difference if you write like this every time:

SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_ASK) 

or like this:

s.Ask() 

?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Does it make a difference if you write like this every time:

or like this:

s.Ask() 

?

if there is no profit, why write?

pako:

if there is no profit, why write?

Don't write, trading is not a big deal. Try growing potatoes, if you want you can make good money on them too.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Does it make a difference if you write like this every time:

or like this:

s.Ask() 

?

The extra variable takes up an extra memory space, and this affects performance. This depends on what you want, either to make it easier to read or to make the program run faster.
Reason: