Feasibility of the forum participants meeting in Moscow - page 8

Ghenadie Tumco:
It is in Bavaria, Munich to be exact, if you tell a Bavarian that he is German, chances are he will be offended.
They consider themselves Bavarians. And because autonomy of nations is trending now (it's a cycle, then everyone wants reunification, globality), they too have this virus.
Really? I didn't think so!

Alexey Busygin:
Really? I didn't think so!
Germany, like many countries today, is just an association of tribes and states.
I have already understood that it is considered indecent and insulting here to correct someone and even more so to direct him to study, but still, you can still learn about everything from the internet (before it is banned yet... :)).

What a bunch of people. They manage to make a mess of every topic so that it's hard to know where it all started. :)

Vitalii Ananev:
What a bunch of people. They manage to make a mess of every topic so that it's hard to know where it all started. :)
It all started with a cafe.)

Stayed in Dzerzhinsky, Moscow region, not far from Kotelniki metro, with my eldest daughter.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Staying in Dzerzhinsky, Moscow region, near Kotelniki metro, with my eldest daughter.
This weekend I plan to be near Mozhaisk by car. But unfortunately, there is very little free time.