Feasibility of the forum participants meeting in Moscow - page 7

Alexey Busygin:
We have Thursday like forty minutes.
We're in the same time zone, though))

Well I don't know what the rules are in all countries, in some, people get offended when they are offered payment for expenses....
Anyway, so, in a fortnight tops, I'm starting a tour to the northernmost point of the continent, by bike...
If I come back alive, I'll be very happy to see you at Oktoberfest, not just Yusuf, there are some quality people on the forum that I'll be very happy to meet and talk to.
One thing I can't solve, the visa problem, if some people need it, but otherwise, I'll try to help in any way I can.

Who wants to participate in the meeting, my watsap will pass through a personal. Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest 2016 in Munich. Everything about the world's biggest fair | Oktoberfest.de - The Oktoberfest Website
Oktoberfest 2016 in Munich. Everything about the world's biggest fair | Oktoberfest.de - The Oktoberfest Website
  • www.oktoberfest.de
Oktoberfest.de - Tickets, information, getting there and bavarian beer. In our shop you can find dirndl, lederhosen and official souvenirs of the Oktoberfest 2015 in Munich.

fxsaber:
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I haven't been in Russia for a long time, before it was only possible with a passport.
Is it now possible to buy a SIM card in Russia without a passport? In 2006 there were girls standing all over the metro selling Tele-2, you could write all kinds of nonsense instead of data. Now it's like there is no such thing.

Event:

I am far from young. And I've already conquered my complexes. But I could do with a drink) With a shish kebab...

Outside is a good option.

Ghenadie Tumco:
Yusuf, you are officially invited to Oktoberfest, on one condition, no bull, bear or lion talk....:)
Thank you for the invitation, dear Gennady! I did not expect such reverence. Where is this organization or event? We`ll talk about beasts here on the forum, but I`m sincerely sorry that I failed to bring all the charm of this menagerie - the marketplace - to the minds of forum participants. The introduced concept of 'market price' will ever find its explanation and understanding on the part of market researchers, as it is also present in the normal market for goods and services.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you for the invitation, Mr. Gennady! I did not expect such reverence. Where, what kind of organization or event is it? We shall chatter about beasts here, but I sincerely wish I could bring all the charm of this menagerie - the marketplace to the conscience of the forum participants. The introduced concept of 'market price' will ever find its explanation and understanding on the part of market researchers, as it is also present in the normal market for goods and services.
Yusuf, I've been on the forums since their inception, following you too. No beasts... No offence...:)
I respect you for your many other qualities. My watsap, I'll give it to you via private message.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you for the invitation, dear Gennady! I didn't expect such reverence. Where, what kind of organisation or event is this? We shall talk about beasts here, but I sincerely wish I could bring all the charm of this menagerie - the market to the consciousness of the forum participants. The introduced concept of 'market price' will ever find its explanation and understanding on the part of market researchers, as it is also present in the normal market for goods and services.
It is a mass market in germany

Alexandr Saprykin:
You and I are in the same time zone, though))
"I have doubts" - is Yusuf in the same time zone as you?

Alexey Busygin:
It's a mass celebration in germany
It is in Bavaria, Munich to be exact, if you tell a Bavarian that he is German, chances are he will be offended.
They consider themselves Bavarians. And because autonomy of nations is trending (it's such a cycle, then everybody wants reunification, globality), they also have this virus.

Ghenadie Tumco:
It is in Bavaria, Munich to be exact, if you tell a Bavarian that he is German, chances are he will be offended.
They consider themselves Bavarians. And because autonomy of nations is trending now (it's a cycle, then everyone wants reunification, globality), they too have this virus.
Thanks, googled https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82 and am amazed at the scale of the event.