Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 59

transcendreamer:

mistakenly........

unauthorized access is probably only possible if there has been a certificate substitution (MITM), but this would be visible to the user.

When quantum computers are perfected, all asymmetric encryption is said to be dead. There will be only one reliable way - good old code tables based on digitization of analog noise generator. With transmission via dip. mail.
And everyone else will be under Big Brother's thumb.

Are you already learning the Aesop language in Albanian? )

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It was the same for old subscribers like me for 4 years, for new subscribers the prices have doubled. This is a regular home network, I paid 225 p/month for 10 MBit, it will be 270. And for new subscribers something like 480 for 40 Mbit, 650p for 80, 850 for 100. Do you have a better deal? Please, share for comparison.
Alexey Volchanskiy:
Given the exchange rate of 2.46 RUB/hryvnia, these are very cheap tariffs

About $2.25 per month.

Vladimir Zubov:

About $2.25 a month.

Cool

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It was the same for old subscribers like me for 4 years, for new ones the prices have doubled. It is a regular home network, I paid 225 p/month for 10 MBit, it will be 270. And for new subscribers something like 480 for 40 Mbit, 650p for 80, 850 for 100. Do you have a better deal? Share for comparison plz.

Yes, it's amazing. Especially the dynamics of prices are striking. It's like we live on different planets. Where are you from, by the way?

In St. Petersburg I now pay 350 pp for 70 mBit. The provider is MTS. 4 years ago the same tariff was around 1000. In total, prices have fallen by 3 (!) times. I certainly understand that somewhere in the province may be different, but not upside down!

I repeat the question: what is the problem?

Alexey Navoykov:

Yes, it's amazing. Especially the dynamics of prices are striking. It's like we live on different planets. Where are you from, anyway?

In St. Petersburg I now pay 350 p. for 70 mBit from MTS. 4 years ago the same tariff was around 1000. In total the prices have fallen by 3 (!) times. I certainly understand that somewhere in the province may be different, but not upside down!

Hey, fellow countryman, I'm from St. Petersburg, too. Provider's http://interzet.domru.ru/internet.

I live out of town, not far from Rybatskoe, no MTS ((

Подключить интернет до 100 Мбит/с в Санкт-Петербурге по цене от 500 руб.
Подключить интернет до 100 Мбит/с в Санкт-Петербурге по цене от 500 руб.
  • interzet.domru.ru
В программу канала попадают блокбастеры, самые кассовые фильмы, насыщенные спецэффектами — боевики, приключения, фантастика. Также канал показывает популярные кинофраншизы, такие как «Властелин колец», «Люди ИКС», «Борн» и др. Круглосуточный фильмовый телеканал в формате Full HD с объемным звуком 5.1. На канале проходят российские премьеры...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Hi countryman, I'm from St. Petersburg too. Provider http://interzet.domru.ru/internet

I live in the countryside near Rybatskoe, no MTS ((.

By the way, here are new MTS tariffs in St. Petersburg, also increased compared to what you write: http://www.spb.mts.ru/dom/home_inet/tariffs/?cm_id=110001566109_интернет%20провайдеры&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=abs_SHPD_SPB

Alexey Navoykov:

Yes, it is surprising, especially the price dynamics is striking. It is as if we live on different planets. Where are you from, by the way?

In St. Petersburg I pay 350 p. for 70 mBit. The provider is MTS. 4 years ago the same tariff was around 1000. In total, prices have fallen by 3 (!) times. I certainly understand that somewhere in the provinces may be different, but not upside down!

Тарифы
Тарифы
  • www.spb.mts.ru
Ежемесячная плата Скорость интернета и количество ТВ-каналов Количество каналов в Базовом пакете Цифрового ТВ Ежемесячная плата Скорость интернета

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If quantum computers will be perfected then all asymmetric encryption will be dead. The only reliable method left will be good old-fashioned code tables based on digitization of analog noise generators. With transmission via dip. mail.
And everyone else will be under Big Brother's thumb.

Are you already learning Aesop in Albanian? )

It's a long time away.

and then the keys will be longer.

it's an eternal theme

In the meantime, TOR+TAILS gives you 99% privacy.

for the remaining percentage you can rent a VPS to break up the traffic

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way, here are the new MTS tariffs in St. Petersburg, which have also increased compared to what you write

And where did they go up? Maybe you're looking at "Internet+TV"?

Alexey Navoykov:
And where did you grow up? Maybe you're watching internet+TV?
I gave you a link to the tariffs, I only have internet, I don't watch TV