Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 58

There was an article recently that sort of duma is thinking about how to do all this, maybe do keyword analysis on the fly... The law has been passed, but they don't know what to do with it yet.

ingensi:

Hello!

I live in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. I have a "Smart 4000" tariff plan: for 1800 rub/month I have access to 4 GB of global Internet. Each subsequent gigabyte costs 400 rubles.

Finally, on the bottom of the sea, a cable was installed from the mainland to Kamchatka.

From October 01 I will pay 2000 rubles/month for "unlimited" speed up to 10 Mbit/sec. I am happy!

I hope the quality of mobile Internet will improve. Now, in order to more or less comfortably visit sites I am interested in via 3G-modem, - I have to run in the background... a site for adults,

which has very high download speeds-

wow... I didn't think there was anywhere else like that.

Nikolay Kositsin:
What Yarovaya, what are you talking about? Russia is a crypto-colony of the US. All legislative changes and tariff increases are puppeteered and implemented with US help. Study the colonial occupation articles of Russia's colonial constitution.
And those evil Pindos will invent anything ,,,, peeping and eavesdropping around every corner ..... and they will make you websites and write you toys and 5e and 10e http://pandoraopen.ru/category/kob/categories/economica/ isn't it a phobia? )))))
Ящик пандоры – Экономика
Ящик пандоры – Экономика
  • brahman
  • pandoraopen.ru
Ящик пандоры – Экономика

ingensi:

Hello!

I live in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. I have a "Smart 4000" tariff plan: for 1800 rub/month I have access to 4 GB of global Internet. Each subsequent gigabyte costs 400 rubles.

Finally, on the bottom of the sea, a cable was installed from the mainland to Kamchatka.

From October 01 I will pay 2000 rubles/month for "unlimited" speed up to 10 Mbit/sec. I am happy!

I hope the quality of mobile Internet will improve. Now, in order to more or less comfortably visit sites I am interested in via 3G-modem, - I have to run in the background... a site for adults,

which has very high download speeds-

Like 11 years ago in my suburban area in peter. Sat on a modem and had the first more or less high speed ADSL, like 256Kbit/s, I was all happy too )

With the increased speed of the internet, it will be possible to trade with more confidence.

And perhaps watch APL matches online with English commentators...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
There was an article recently that sort of thinks they're thinking about how to do all this, maybe on the fly keyword analysis... The law has been passed and they don't know what to do with it yet.

at best, they can analyse millions of open "Hi, Vasya" emails.

an acquaintance recently assured me that the Chekists have learned how to open TSL

but personally, I think that's a lie/ braggadocio.

more likely they're just querying a web service for a specific user

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It was the same for old subscribers like me for 4 years, for new subscribers the prices have doubled. It's a regular home network, I was paying 225 p/month for 10Mbit, it's going to be 270. And for new subscribers something like 480 for 40 Mbit, 650p for 80, 850 for 100. Do you have a better deal? Share for comparison plz.
If the price is constant - all the time the provider is increasing the speeds on the tariffs. For five or six years I used to pay 351 roubles. Now for two or three months the price has increased to 361 roubles. The speed is 50 mbps during the day, 100 mbps at night.

transcendreamer:

at best, they can analyse millions of open "Hi, Vasya" emails.

an acquaintance recently assured me that the Chekists have learned how to open TSL

but personally, I think that's a lie/ braggadocio.

More likely they're just querying a web service for a specific user.

TLS to be exact.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

TLS to be exact.

misspelled........

tampering is probably only possible if there was a certificate spoofing (MITM) but this would be visible to the user

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If you don't know, read the information here. Shit, in the States they wiretap too, but secretly, and here they don't even shy away from it. Civilians can take anything. And what a nasty face she has.

https://geektimes.ru/post/278196/

What's the problem?