Installing the terminal in Windows 10 - page 5

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Who knows why the computer doesn't go into hibernation mode?

I've tried all the settings - nothing works. After adjusting and rebooting, once the hibernate button is pressed, it goes into hibernate mode, then when I try to put it into hibernate mode, it just shuts down.

Are there any suspicious warnings or errors in the Windows logs? Or in the Device Manager marked with a question or similar? If there is anything strange in the logs or device manager, it will be easier to find the problem. Otherwise you'll just have to guess.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Who knows why the computer doesn't go into hibernation mode?

I've tried all the settings - nothing works. After adjusting and rebooting, once I press the "hibernate" button, it goes into hibernate mode, then when I try to put it into hibernate mode, it just shuts down.

Why do you need sleep mode? Go to . hibernate)

Alexandr Saprykin:

He can't sleep)

Do the settings stay the same or do they change?

The settings remain the same.

Event:

Why do you need sleep mode? Go to ... hibernate)

It takes a long time to come out of hibernation. And then, that hibernation grows to several GB.

By the way, that's funny, yeah, humorist.

Sergey Basov:
Are there any suspicious warnings or errors in the Windows logs? Or in the Device Manager are there any devices marked with a question or similar? If there is anything strange in the logs or device manager, it will be easier to find the problem. Otherwise you'll just have to guess.

I'm not quite sure which magazine we're talking about.

This one?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
It takes a long time to come out of hibernation. And then, this hibernation grows to several GB.

It cannot grow, but it has the size of RAM (in use).
And the main advantage over hibernation is that it is not dependent on power availability.

Event:

It can't grow, but it has the size of RAM (in use).
And the main advantage over sleep mode is that it is not dependent on power availability.

Here it fills 4GB.

It comes out of sleep instantly. Sleep mode is better.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I'm not quite sure which magazine we're talking about.

This one?

No, not that one. It's easier to look at both at once in Computer Management. (If you're not familiar with it, you can open it this way: right-click the computer icon on your desktop -> Manage. Or PC Start -> Computer Management. Or Control Panel -> Administration -> Computer Management. Or Windows + R and type "compmgmt.msc". Whatever is more convenient, there are many ways).

It looks like this (it's from Windows 7, but it's the same in 10):

This one is suspicious in the second screenshot:

Event:

Why do you need sleep mode? Go to ... hibernate)

It's longer, I'm in hibernation.

Event:

Why do you need sleep mode? Go to ... hibernate.)

Long, I use hibernate,

click and go brush my teeth.)