Installing the terminal in Windows 10 - page 9

If it hibernates normally, doesn't freeze, doesn't glitch, is it considered a normal computer?
Files:

Комбинатор:
... And you get a lot of headaches in your work

That was definitely not the problem. When reinstalling the system, there were no terminals on it at all. but there were problems. so it's not the terminals (where to put them) that are the problem...

If you think logically.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Cleaned. Visually, there are no problems.

Switched it on at 16.57. Doesn't seem to give any errors...

Probably the cable wasn't plugged in right, or it didn't make a good connection. It's a common problem. If you don't get these errors in a few hours, you're fine. Just check the log once in a while, once a week at least, so there are no unexpected surprises later.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
If it hibernates normally, doesn't freeze, doesn't glitch, is it considered a normal computer?
Yes. As long as there are no more errors in the logbook.

Sergey Basov:
Yes. As long as it doesn't have such a pile of errors in the logbook.
Thank you very much!

Sergey Basov:

Take two then ))))

Hello.

I must be boring you by now)

Tried to troubleshoot it myself, using articles and clips from the internet, but nothing works.

Kmp periodically slows down and behaves inadequately. It's like there's no internet, but there really is. By rebooting, the problems temporarily disappear.

The last fault that came to light was when taking screenshots, they didn't install to Yandex Disk - the last screenshot.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Hello.

I'm probably boring you already)

Tried to troubleshoot it myself, using articles and clips from the internet, but nothing works.

Kmp periodically slows down and behaves inadequately. It's like there is no internet, but there really is. By rebooting, the problems temporarily disappear.

The last fault that came to light was when making screenshots, they didn't install to Yandex Disk - the last screenshot.

Files:

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
I've read about this method several times in articles, so I thought I'd give it a try and see what happens.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7PnmZD6Pc

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
I've read several articles about this method, so I thought I'd give it a try and see what happens.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7PnmZD6Pc

I don't recommend experimenting with the swap file. I haven't encountered any errors from screenshots. You can google these errors using queries like "7011 FDResPub" and "7011 TimeBroker" or similar. You should also check for viruses, at least using freeware "Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool".

However, these are not questions on MetaTrader, MQL, or even general questions on Windows. The moderators may delete this topic because it does not correspond to the forum topic.

Sergey Basov:

I don't recommend experimenting with the swap file. I haven't encountered any errors from the screenshots. You can google these errors with queries like "7011 FDResPub" and "7011 TimeBroker" or similar, there are usually already answers. You should also check for viruses, at least using freeware "Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool".

However, these are not questions on MetaTrader, MQL, or even general questions on Windows. The moderators may delete this topic because it does not correspond to the forum topic.

Got it, thanks.