Installing the terminal in Windows 10 - page 4

Karputov Vladimir:
Scripted copying is very, very inconvenient when working from multiple computers and locations. In that case only Storage can save and of course no /portable.
Of course, I use SVN, it's convenient and free. But I do 95% of development on one PC, so it's more convenient to copy the ready .ex4/5 into different terminals with scripts, than to run compilation in each terminal. As I said, convenience is different for everyone )

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Of course, I use SVN, it's convenient and free. But I do 95% of development on one computer, so it's more convenient to copy ready .ex4/5 into other terminals with scripts, than to run compilation in each terminal. As I said convenience is individual )
I agree. Peace Friendship Festival Gum.

Karputov Vladimir:
Scripted copying is very, very inconvenient when working from multiple computers and locations. In such a case only Storage can save and of course no /portable.

no /portable.

Suggest another way not to clutter up the system drive.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

no /portable.

Yeah, for someone with an SSD, that's a problem. Now I looked, my c:\Users\alexv\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal folder takes up 5 GB, and I run almost everything from portable, but somehow it still accumulates.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

no /portable.

1. Buy a large hard disk.
  2. Finally realise that Windows has long had increased security and you as a user are not allowed to write or modify files anywhere.

Karputov Vladimir:

1. Buying a large hard drive.
  2. Finally realise that Windows has long had increased security and you as a user are not allowed to write or modify files anywhere.

What kind of security are we talking about? Surveillance? Yes, it is.

I'll decide what to do with that piece of hardware.

Karputov Vladimir:

1. Buying a large hard drive.

1. It is better to put the system on an SSD - this is not even up for discussion.

2. As a user it is up to me to decide where I write my files. Of course, this is not for housewives ))

Who knows why the computer doesn't go into hibernation mode?

I've tried all the settings - nothing works. After adjusting and rebooting, once the hibernate button is pressed, it goes into hibernate mode, then when I try to put it into hibernate mode, it just shuts down.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Who knows why the computer doesn't go into hibernation mode?

I've tried all the settings - nothing works. After adjusting and rebooting, once I press the "hibernate" button, it goes into hibernate mode, then when I try to put it into hibernate mode, it just shuts down.

It can't sleep)

Do the settings stay the same or are they reset?