To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 26

Andrey Dik:
What's up? :O

I corrected my post, so the one I quoted doesn't match my post.
you mean you didn't have enough money for the cigarettes? )

You can't even buy Don tobacco here for 42 roubles, though in the past...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
and you didn't have enough for the cigarettes? )

It's just that here you can't even buy Don tobacco for 42 roubles, although if you used to...
Ah, well, I had to add a little, I'm smoking Petra. It was last September.

ePayments maximum withdrawal 5000 rubles for that you pay 2,7 dollars to withdraw 15 000 rubles 2,7*3=8,1 dollars which is expensive

By the way, who else needs invites for free ePayments cards, send applications to the servicedesk, please.

I would like to point out that you have to be a merchant on the site to do this.

By the way: Ukrainians are allowed to place foreign income in foreign banks - infographic.

It means that income received abroad and transferred to ePayments card is now legal!

Украинцам разрешили размещать иностранные доходы в зарубежных банках - инфографика
Украинцам разрешили размещать иностранные доходы в зарубежных банках - инфографика
  • biz.nv.ua
Национальный банк Украины пересмотрел подходы к лицензированию операций физических лиц по размещению средств на зарубежных счетах и осуществление инвестиций за пределы Украины. Физлица смогут размещать на иностранных счетах иностранную валюту с источником происхождения за пределами Украины без индивидуальных лицензий НБУ. Например, без лицензий...

Vladimir Karputov:

And check before you speak :) ?

Rubles - the new ePayments wallet currency
We are glad to introduce new wallet currency ePayments - RUB. Now you can fund your wallet with bank wire transfer and make internal transfers in rubles directly from your account, transfer rubles to your credit/debit card (VISA/MasterCard®), or exchange your money using the new currency.

wallets are available but the cards are only dollar euros I think @Vladimir Karputov

Hasanyone had any experience of withdrawing rubles from doloroiePayments mastercardin russian ATMs, what kind and how much was the fee? share your experiences

Aleksei Beliakov:
Did anyone have any experience withdrawing rubles from doloroyePayments mastercardin russian ATMs, what kind and how much commission was it?

you can not withdraw more than 5000 rubles, that is, with a balance of 30,000 you need 6 times 5,000 f respectively the fee for each withdrawal is 5 quid...

I got the card and already regretted it... I won't get involved withePayments again...

Vladimir Pastushak:

You can't withdraw more than 5000 rubles, that is, with a balance of 30,000 you need 6 withdrawals of 5,000 each...

I got the card and already regretted it... I won't get involved withePayments again...

Is it the ATM that won't let me withdraw more or is it ePayments?

Aleksei Beliakov:
Is it the ATM that won't let you withdraw more or are there restrictions