To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 8

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I see. Just let's say an ATM of my bank (VTB24) offers a choice of withdrawing dollars, euros or rubles. I can also refill it in three currencies. I used to put 500 Bakinskiye into it with my own hands - the money is converted into rubles and is immediately credited to a ruble card account. If the card is a dollar card, there is no conversion at all.

It's great for you there :)

We don't ask anything at all. You withdraw 10k, for instance. He'll give you a bag of 50 notes each and then shove them wherever you want.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
? Cash will be in dollars. That is, the ATM will give you US dollars, not rubles.

What am I going to do with these dollars? That's one.

And two, are you kidding me? ???? What ATMs with dollars on the outskirts of Russia?

You Muscovites from central Russia are completely out of touch with reality .....

Ha ha .... ATMs with dollars, come on .....?

Vladimir Pastushak:

What am I going to do with these dollars? That's a first.

I collect them, you can give them to me. :)

Vladimir Pastushak:

What am I going to do with these dollars? That's one.

and two, are you kidding me? ???? What ATMs with dollars on the outskirts of Russia?

You Muscovites from central Russia are completely out of touch with reality .....

Ha ha .... ATMs with dollars, come on .....

Damn, any normal ATM can be filled with three different currencies: dollars, euros and rubles. Don't talk about peripherals. You're sure to have an Sber office or at least an ATM not far from here. The ATMs at Sberbank in the periphery are no different from those in the centre (I checked it myself).

You can do whatever you want with the cash in quid. You can put it on your card, or exchange it at an exchange office at an advantageous rate, and it's all for free. Ie the only commission will be $ 2.5 and it will be fixed. Is not profitable?

Z.I. I am not a Muscovite.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

You are sure to have an Sber office or at least an ATM nearby.

In Ukraine it seems they have all been smashed up by now.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Shit, any normal ATM fills up three different currencies: quid, euros and roubles. And don't get me started on the periphery. You are sure to have an Sber office or at least an ATM nearby. The ATMs at Sberbank in the periphery are no different from those in the centre (I checked it myself).

You can do whatever you want with the cash in quid. You can put it on your card, or exchange it at an exchange office at an advantageous rate, and it's all for free. Ie the only commission will be $ 2.5 and it will be fixed. Is not profitable?

Z.I. I am not a Muscovite.

I am a Sber client, there are Sber ATMs, but they don't have currency .... checked ...

Vladimir Gribachev:
In Ukraine, it seems that they have all been beaten up.

But you have other banks that rule. Aren't there any banks which offer the possibility to withdraw/deposit in dollars, euros and hryvnias?

In any case, if you put a dollar ePayments card into an ATM, you can withdraw hryvnias from it. It will be immediately converted into hryvnias at the bank's exchange rate. Find a bank with an advantageous exchange rate and receive hryvnias from ePayments card.

A simple example, if you go abroad to Thailand or Europe with a bank card, you do not need to have a card denominated in euros or in Thai baht, the conversion will happen automatically when you withdraw cash or make a cashless payment. In other words, this is how payment systems are designed, otherwise they wouldn't be international.

The question of obtaining the currency in which you have the card is more difficult and indeed not always feasible, because the desired currency may not be available at an ATM. But in any case, this issue is no longer so important, because dollars are usually not needed anyway, and it is the national currency that is needed.

Vladimir Pastushak:
I am a Sber customer, there are Sber ATMs, but there is definitely no currency in them .... checked ...
It would be interesting to see

Vladimir Gribachev:

Where are those ATMs in Ukraine...?, I'll have to google it.

When I withdrew, it was converted to UAH.

An ATM most often does not have a currency selection button, and when there is a currency selection button, you might not have a currency cassette.

And each country has its own rules.