To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 6

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Mm-hmm not achieved...

I'm afraid the answer lies in a topic that is off-topic...

Remember how Russian banks were blocked from making VISA payments?

We are dependent, we only have oil and gas - we produce nothing.

We do not produce technology, we only use it in exchange for oil gas and timber - for resources.

Yes, we are lucky with our rich territory, so we have iPads, iPhones, IBM, the Internet - all built on hardware made there - not here.

We cannot move the technology, we have no base.

And most of those who could move it have gone to where it is moved (perhaps something should be changed in the rules that would make it easier and more logical to produce it here).

And then, as luck would have it, oil dropped, so they say ... Nonsense ... like: There is no money but you hang in there ...

etc.

I remember the visa, I kept one as a souvenir. Recently I got a new one, it's working (although... I do not know, I've just got one, but I have not taken it off). It is therefore unclear in what direction we are moving.

Technology... no way... we'll soon have our own teleportation, as much as 10 yards. Soon everyone will see how they teleport somewhere, as usual. Teleportation, it's our national treasure.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I remember the visa, I kept one as a souvenir. I recently got a new one, it's valid (although... I don't know, so far I've only withdrawn to it, but I haven't withdrawn). Therefore it is not clear in what direction we are moving.

Technology... no way... we'll soon have our own teleportation , as much as 10 yards. Soon everyone will see how they teleport somewhere, as usual. Teleportation, that's our national treasure.

Appreciate the humour! :-)

As soon as they do, it will be the same series: No money.

It is like Star Wars in the US, they announced it and then stopped.

Some say it was a hoax - (and most likely it was intended to be one) - that was designed to bankrupt the USSR by implementing retaliatory measures.

--

What do you mean there's no Visa and no ATM? OK - we're coming to you...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I remember the visa, I kept one as a souvenir. I recently got a new one, it's valid (although... I don't know, so far I've only withdrawn to it, but I haven't withdrawn). Therefore it is not clear in what direction we are moving.

Technology... no way... we'll soon have our own teleportation, as much as 10 yards. Soon everyone will see how they teleport somewhere, as usual. Teleportation is our national treasure.

We have enough other technologies to leave no trace of imported ones...

Judging by the mess with electronic payment systems, no wonder scammers are multiplying like mushrooms in geometric progression...

Vladimir Pastushak:

We have enough other technologies to leave no trace of those imported ones...

Judging by the mess going on with electronic payment systems, no wonder that fraudsters are multiplying like mushrooms in geometric progression...

Of course we have the technology, our technology is not surpassed. Who has the coolest nuclear bomb in the world? We do!

I think it is very simple. The problems with e-currencies lie in the government's desire to control the flow of money; all electronic payments should soon be reduced to card transactions. And we don't really need them, electronic payment systems, if the bank card system is brought up to speed.

Andrey Dik:
I think it is very simple. The problems with e-currencies lie in the government's desire to control money flows; all e-payments should soon be reduced to card transactions. And they are not really needed, electronic payment systems, if the bank card system is brought up to speed.
I also think that if you do not control the flow of money, the national currency will fluctuate like ice in a ice-hole...

Vladimir Pastushak:

We have enough other technologies to leave no trace of those imported ones...

Judging by the mess with electronic payment systems, no wonder scammers multiply like mushrooms in geometric progression ...

That's right! They just come up with another fake in response. There is such intellectual she...ism going on on both sides

p.s.

( here a moderator bans periodically - allegedly for mat, for quoting the classics, famous poets and writers, for the use of quite literary words

for example zho.a - a literary word - and it is for him and got one of the bans

- The word with dots in the middle is not a swear word, it's for educational purposes.

- And I don't want to get undeservedly banned.

- Probably banned out of personal animosity.

- But then a note to MetaQuotse, it is probably necessary to remove from the moderators perceived inadequate, uneducated, spiteful

- and even more so if they have personal animosities

)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Certainly we have the technology, our technology is not surpassed. Who has the coolest nuclear bomb in the world? We do!

that's a good thing!

or we would have become someone else's FREE pantry a long time ago.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
By the way, has anyone tried ordering a MasterCard ePayments card? Judging by the rates, they only charge for cashing out ($2.5 per transaction). The transfer to the card is free. Transfers to ePayments with MQL are also free. So it turns out that the only fee is 2.5$ for withdrawal of dollars at an ATM. This is advantageous.

I withdraw through ePayments. It's very profitable if you think through the scheme in advance.

I do it like this.

1. I withdraw from MKL to the wallet ePayments = 0 commissions.

2. Inside ePayments transfer to their card USD. Transfer is free, card = 35 quid a year.

3. I withdraw quid from ANY ATM. For any amount = 2.6 quid.

4. I have an Alfa bank card. If I withdraw at an Alfa ATM, I put those quid on my Alfa card right there. Free of charge.

5. I go to Alfa-Click and change these quid to roubles. Then I withdraw my rubles from the same ATM.

6. The rate in Alfa-Click is about 0.5 roubles lower than the current rate of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange and is updated roughly once an hour.

There are no exchange fees.

If you want, you can look at the rouble/bucks chart and wait for a better rate.

TOTAL costs:

35 quid a year - ePayments card

~ 1000 rubles per year - Alfa card

2.6 quid per ATM withdrawal.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Here comes the answer...

Renat Fatkhullin:

Unfortunately, in Russia electronic payments are about to become not just bad, but totally useless. Today's problems with Russian electronic payment systems are just a development in the process.

Well, IAD is unlikely to be shut down, the system is purely Russian, as I understand it. But foreign ones can, the main thing is to lobby the deputies correctly. Like with beer in a PET bottle, and PET is no longer legal. And at the same time all small beer producers, as the PET bottling line costs $5000, and the glass line costs hundreds of thousands.

By the way, is everyone aware that there is a Russian payment card system in operation? I even read in Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh, how a person went to the Crimea without a penny of cash and with just this one card. And he didn't die of hunger.)