programmers from St. Petersburg? - page 8

leonidplus:

Anyone interested in joining in St Petersburg, with your own ideas, able to write code, write

Who wants to participate remotely too write, we will consider remote work later.

Today I am interested in the dialogue at 1 table. On the Internet do not do anything.

The programmer knows how to trade and program, however, most traders programmers for the first year of programming write thousands of ideas in the greedy pursuit of grail...

Explain to me, trader / programmer, what can you offer me other than another trivial idea based on martin?

Whether in person or remotely ...

What do you want to know? I don't use: martin, volume increase, standard indicators, the official method described in textbooks or taught at courses. I also do not use anything that has been posted on the Internet, because what really gives a profit no one not only will not post for free, but also will not sell for any money.

leonidplus:
I also do not use what is available on the Internet, because what really generates income no one not only will not put up for free, but will not sell for any money, unless the need to sell.

The trade idea is called "take-it-or-leave-it".

leonidplus:
What do you want to know? I do not use: martin, volume increase, standard indicators, the official method described in textbooks, taught in courses, I also do not use what is posted on the Internet, because what really gives a profit no one not only will not put up for free, but also will not sell for any money. except only need will force to sell.
All you have to do is to show monitoring and they will start taking you seriously. So far, the attitude is like another stray dreamer)). Important words and puffed up cheeks will not be believed here, all grated.

Let's communicate in Russian

leonidplus:

When Apple was founded, did anyone ask for money from the development partners or did the development partners ask for money from each other?

We are essentially talking about an association of interests,not for the sake of money. When this is done, we will decide how to make the written code produce income for the project's participants.

The main idea is to have a good time over a cup of coffee or a pint of beer.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I mean, the basic idea is to have a great time over a cup of coffee - a mug of beer.

It's not a bad idea to meet up for a beer once in a while. On one of the forum of motorists met in nature - shashliks and etc. Photos were published.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's not a bad idea to meet up for a beer once in a while. On one of the motorists' forums we met in the countryside - kebabs, etc. Photos were posted.

So, it is the only good idea in the topikaster's suggestion! With all due respect.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I mean, the basic idea is to have a great time over a cup of coffee - a mug of beer.

supported by