programmers from St. Petersburg? - page 5

Something like a hobby club or God Kuzi's sect (by the way, 250 million of his honestly earned money was confiscated to the state, while it could have been presented as a party fund) - why not - they can get together, share ideas and go their separate ways... everyone will become much richer... our enthusiasts used to publish their ideas in various journals while japanese and americans implemented them... patented them... everyone benefits... progress is driven by selfless people... the greatest sin is greed... it's the source of all misery and loss... and plums...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Don't listen to anyone! Let's go! And only forwards!

You're the first one who came up with it! And only you have the generator of profitable ideas!

Go for it, only you nerds learn from other people's mistakes. Go ahead and do not one step back, because you are immortal, and you know what others do not know.

All these programmers, traders with 10 years of experience are just "Nobody" and do not understand anything.

You are the only genius and you are the only one who got it all.

I get so many of them in VK and Skype and they are all supermanic to listen to. And most importantly, do it on the fly, because I'll get a lot more from their strategies and experience. This is the most much more, perhaps, and is that hidden, hidden from all life experience, which says the topikaster (which, incidentally, is not averse to get money from just one conversation). But I'm sorry, I already have such experience as a fool with figs - nowhere to go. I sympathize with those who are fooled. Lose part of your life, and in some cases a good part, and maybe more - it all depends on the superman, in particular his skill to convince people.

ZS. Do not fall for this scam, comrades, work with your head. If you've learned to write in MKL, you are not a DAWN. And these superheroes, they always have been, are and will be. The main thing is not to fall for their bait, cajoling, tricks and all.

All will be just fine, the main thing is not to get too cocky. All in good time!

Vladimir Gribachev:

By the way, as was pointed out earlier!

PORA bans for such topics - let them go to the woods!!! Give me the helm already finally (applied for moderator long time ago), who is FOR my candidacy of "executioner" - write to servicedesk!

I'm against it. Even e-cigarette aficionados meet, discuss problems. I would, say, also meet, just to drink ... Sorry, talk about this and that. There's no substitute for face-to-face contact. I'm going to Peter, would you mind having a beer? I promise not to ask about strategies. :) Only about the eternal. :) Although I'm ready to reveal mine to one and all. It doesn't work either way.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm against it. Even e-cigarette enthusiasts meet, discuss problems. I would, say, also meet, just for a drink... Sorry, talk about this and that. There's no substitute for face-to-face contact. I'm going to Peter, would you mind having a beer? I promise not to ask about strategies. :)
I've had that too. Need to create a separate thread such as "Smoking Room" - there already negotiate who with whom to have a drink, and who and what else.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I get a bunch of them on VK and Skype, and ALL the bloody supermen like to listen to. And most importantly, do it ON THE SHARE, because I'll get a lot more from their strategies and experience. This is the most much more, perhaps, and is that hidden, hidden from all life experience, which says the topikaster (which, incidentally, is not averse to get money from just one conversation). But I'm sorry, I already have such experience as a fool with a licorice - nowhere to go. I sympathize with those who are fooled. Lose part of your life, and in some cases a good part, and maybe more - it all depends on the superman, in particular his skill to convince people.

ZS. Do not fall for this scam, comrades, work with your head. If you've learned to write in MKL, you are not a DAWN. And these superheroes, they always have been, are and will be. The main thing is not to fall for their bait, cajoling, tricks and all.

All will be just fine, the main thing is not to get too cocky. All in good time!

I remember I got two "millionaires" on Skype who were trading on Forex and the Western exchanges. They also asked me for something, saying that they would make me rich, but as long as I worked for free, sort of on probation.

I was told that they would give me some money for free while I was on probation. I said, "Comrades-millionaires, I have no time to chat, buy a headset, please.

They never did, apparently, hard work to increase their millions left no time for a trip to the shop ))

And I'm amused by such ones, to be honest.

By the way, I've chatted with all kinds of people, I respect those with a real name and picture on forums and skype. And when someone with a nickname like R2D2, like the robot from Star Wars (the one who looks like a hoover :)...well that doesn't instill confidence.

Vladimir Gribachev:
And that was that too. We should create a separate thread like "Smoking Room" - there you can agree on who to get drunk with and who and what else.

If I were the moderators, I would now ban you for disrespecting the topicstarter.

The topicstarter is only looking for cooperation - if you don't like it, just pass it by.

If you ask me, the topicstarter is not so wrong and his search is not that hopeless -- and time and experience and bummer -- everything is in its place

Vladimir Gribachev:
That too. We should create a separate thread like "Smoking Room" - there you can agree on who to get drunk with and who and what else.

I see. Sober. And he wants to be a moderator. Creepy. :))

I haven't liked... Well, like Khodorkovsky. Read his biography, you'll see what I mean.

Registered on a forum of car owners. Went once on business to Dubna. Had a good time, even without beer. All behind the wheel.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If I were the moderators, I'd have you banned now for disrespecting the topicstarter.

Uh, who are you going to ban there? Give me a reason.

And I would have banned you a long time ago, so what?

ZS. Read carefully - it was not addressed to the topikaster.

Inattention?! I have not seen anything from you before - you are getting old, dear.

Because the topicstarter just wanted to find a collaboration - if you do not like it, go away.

I think this needs to be 100% in another thread.

I think the topicstarter is not so wrong and his search is not that hopeless -- and time and experience and bummer -- everything falls in its place

So help the man, you are the only criticism coming from you. Who have you helped or given good advice to? I do not know.

And who has been fucked over, that's a lot, everybody knows that. A squirrel can bend anyone!!! That's something to be proud of.

No good from you, only one amusement - if I could, I would have you banned for uselessness! (100% and the moderators have been brainwashed more than once).

ZS. You should be a psychologist, you will raise a lot of money.

Vladimir Gribachev:

keep writing and writing - you've corrected your post ten times already - it would be good for your writing

Vladimir Gribachev:

But who gets fucked over, that's a lot, everybody knows that. A squirrel can bend anyone!!! That's something to be proud of.

No good from you, only one amusement - if I could, I would have you banned for uselessness! (100% and the moderators have been brainwashed more than once).

I completely agree. The squirrel has had enough... Soon he will catch a squirrel.