Two types of indicators on one chart? - page 4

Dmitry Fedoseev:
A normal buffer can be used, but not a displayable one. Also add a couple of lines to draw trend lines on this buffer.
In what situations might such a solution be needed?

comp:
In what situations might there be a need for such a solution?
When such a situation arises, you will know if there is a need for it. If there is no need, there is no need.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
When the situation arises, you will know if there is a need for it. If there is no need, there is no need.
For the time being, indeed, there is no need. But at the stage of laying out the architecture, you don't want to be faced with something you didn't foresee at some stage that might come in handy later on.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Just don't tell anyone. :)
In the four, unfortunately, this is not possible.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
With trend lines.
There won't be a curve, there will be a broken line - the curvature of the curve is drawn to the nearest pixel, the curvature of the broken line is drawn to the nearest bar, hence problems with scaling. No other options?

Alexander Puzanov:
The curve will not be a curve, it will be a broken line - the curvature of the curve is drawn to the pixel accuracy, while the broken line is drawn to the bar accuracy, hence the problems with scaling.
In my opinion, the nature of trend lines and indicator lines is the same. There should be no visual difference.

comp:
In my opinion, the nature of trend lines and indicator lines is the same. There should be no difference visually.
I do not even know what needs to be explained. Well, if you need to explain: take 'ellipse' tool (for clarity), draw it on a chart with maximal scale - you will get a closed curve. Try to make the same curve (half of it will be enough) from trends - the difference in nature and the nature of difference between curve and broken curve will be obvious

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I do not see any difficulties.

That's not what I meant. I must have attached the answer to the wrong post. :)

ZS No, I attached it to that one. Slow drawing of graphs in MQL or fast drawing of graphs using the built-in MT tools. The two big differences.

If only for fun, or if there is no time to waste. Between ticks, I mean.

Alexander Puzanov:
There won't be a curve, there will be a broken curve - the curvature of the curve is drawn to the nearest pixel, the broken curve to the nearest bar, hence the scaling problems. No other options?
A normal moving average is exactly the same as a broken line. All indicators are a broken line from bar to bar.

So do I!