How an "honest" stock exchange drove a Kazan trader into debt - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I listened to an interesting podcast for half an hour tonight. Dear traders, have I understood correctly, that working on the stock market, you can easily get into debt many times larger than your own deposit?
Specifically, a dude with a 5.6-million-dollar deposit has a 28-million-dollar debt!

I can't imagine having a debt of this magnitude on a "fraudulent" forex market.

The question is in the wrong section. It should be addressed to the gentlemen in the "Exchange Trading" section.

$160 million from a rookie in an hour! That's a full-fledged Central Bank intervention! The Exchange wouldn't allow that much.

In Forex your risk is limited by the deposit. Forex office can't lend you money. It is not a bank. Accordingly, they cannot demand anything more than a lost deposit.

Where is the normal journalistic investigation, where is the interview with the trader, the interview with the broker? No journalist to work on a hot topic?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
So he was trading some kind of robot? Less than a second per trade

Alexey Volchanskiy:
So he was trading some kind of robot? Less than a second per trade

It's a commercial.

Now everyone is running to download the one in which you can hammer out trades at such a frequency and look for that wonderful tick there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Where is the normal journalistic investigation, where is the interview with the trader, the interview with the broker? No journalist was found to work on a hot topic?
I am surprised myself, everything is clear on the podcast, journalists from Komsomolskaya Pravda have a general orientation, but I would like to hear the opinion of experts.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It's an advertisement.
An advert for what?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Advertising for what?
An additional source of income.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
An additional source of income.
An anti-advertisement then

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Then it is an anti-advertisement.

No way. It's not that simple. Everyone thinks that they are not suckers, not like him, they know about that magic box. But look at that brokerage company - what money, what frequency of trading.

And there are some magical tools - today and tomorrow. They are like a time machine.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No way. It's not that simple. Everyone thinks that they are not suckers, not like him, they know about that magic box. But look at that brokerage company - what money, what frequency of trading.

And there are some magical tools - today and tomorrow. They are like a time machine.

(So, the whole story is in fact made up and you have proof? )) On smartlab they write why he did not apply until a month later, as the broker accepts claims within 24 hours.