How to sell your products, signals and services - page 6

You guys are so far removed from the people, i.e. from their money - who will teach people the basics of trading... I was thinking about teaming up with a driving school here, but I was not understood - a purely consumer attitude... people do not want to learn - they want everything at once, and do not even understand that you have to work long and hard, like at university, and only then you can get something, and that with a lot of hard work...)

Сергей Криушин:
You guys are so far removed from the people, i.e. from their money - who will teach people the basics of trading... I was thinking: should not unite with the driving school here, but I was not understood - a purely consumer attitude ... people do not want to learn - wants all at once, and do not even understand that you have to be long and hard, like in college, and only then something can turn out and then with great diligence ...))

please, enlighten us "celestials" - how do people buy what?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I have a principle - I only open an affiliate account when a broker gives me credit funds for my real accounts, I trade with them on the real account and only then can I recommend them or not.

Are we talking about bunus between $10-$100 or serious money?

onemarketing ploy- a trial/discussion of a product or service.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Please, enlighten us "celestials" - how do people buy what?

You know it - they buy as long as they trust, and trust must be earned and justified by honest work ... So educate ... that's our mission at the initial level ... Very few really want to learn and very many crooks... willing to sell a cat in a poke quickly...

and, for some reason, the unmentioned principle of increasing sales:

Do not work alone - I do not think that all the programmers here are not only traders, but also multilingual marketing geniuses. In addition to the fact that they are great at drawing and writing so that you can't get enough of them :-)

One more fundamental point that no one mentioned before

count the money upfront and plan the budget - the MM mentioned many times is fucked up by most of the authors in the Market. Most of the sales never really got off the ground due to the banal lack of money and the wrong price.

It is easy to calculate how many products are on the Market, and how many customers are on them (and how many of them are out of the market, is also a big question) - so there is nothing to complain about, that there are high profits ahead.... and with all this one Market on the planet - a monopolist so to speak, and what the monopolist lacks is big free advertising ... Yes, in every village, in every district they must organize training courses to promote Market and Signals - a kind of McDonald's. In America they would have long ago put it on stream...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and, for some reason, the unmentioned principle of increasing sales:

Do not work alone - I do not think that all the programmers here are not only traders, but also multilingual marketing geniuses. In addition to the fact that they are great at drawing and writing so that you can't get enough of them :-)

One more fundamental point that no one mentioned before

count the money upfront and plan the budget - the MM mentioned many times is fucked up by most of the authors in the Market. Most of the sales never really got off the ground due to the banal lack of money and the wrong price.

do not work alone- I agree, you need to collect a central (here at least an experiencedAlexey Volchanskiy his company and start something like network marketing, that people have a legal roof, promoted and have something now and immediately, and not a pig in a poke - although this is no guarantee ...

Сергей Криушин:
not to work alone- I agree, you need to put together a centre (at least the experiencedAlexey Volchanskiy his firm and start something like network marketing, so that people have a legal roof, promote and have something now and immediately, not a pig in a poke - although even this is no guarantee...

Сергей Криушин:
start some kind of network marketing

With active sales.

- Knock, knock.

-who's there?

- scalper nnnng?