How to sell your products, signals and services - page 2

I can also make recommendations, but it's difficult to follow them myself :-)

Do the product by market - i.e. read/study anglophone forums/publications/discussions and produce the product on the hottest topics.

Otherwise, most authors/sellers are stewing in their own thoughts and ideas, which are potentially not much in demand. While people are eager to buy, but something else

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I can also make recommendations, but it's difficult to follow them myself :-)

Do the product by market - i.e. read/study anglophone forums/publications/discussions and produce the product on the hottest topics.

Otherwise, most authors/sellers are stewing in their own thoughts and ideas, which are potentially not much in demand. While people are eager to buy, but something else

You can generate a lot of variants of utilities, Expert Advisors and indicators. But then a burning question arises: "How to get this information to the end user?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I was talking about a business card page, where you can run ads and so on. and from the page you can buy from the market.
It's called a landing page, and there are plenty of services for creating them and hosting them. The plus side is that everything is already optimised for all sorts of tablets and smartphones, you don't have to bother with it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It's called a landing page, and there are plenty of services for creating them. The plus side is that everything is already optimised for all sorts of tablets and smartphones, so you don't have to bother with it.
landing page, business card, website, ............. In any case, making a page is half the battle.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
landing page, business card, website, lending, ............ anyway to make a page is half the battle.
Of course it is. And it's also desirable to have a mailing list, rather than trying to sell right off the bat. Usually you can do a mailing list on such services, or on third-party resources.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Of course. It is also advisable to have a mailing list, rather than trying to sell outright. Usually you can do a mailing list on such services, or on third-party resources.
I've already been banned for mailing list.... I've been in a bathhouse, I've been in a bathhouse for a while, although I was at risk of eternal bathhouse...

Karputov Vladimir:
You can generate a lot of versions of utilities, Expert Advisors and indicators. But then a burning question arises: "How this information can be delivered to the end user?

You have to "broil" yourself on these forums/discussions and publish them. Gain, maintain and nurture the customer base. Correctly position products by price and customer categories, etc.

I have not seen any significant differences between forex products and other markets :-)

Another issue is the level of investment for self-sufficiency. I once tried to calculate and draw up a small business plan, and it turns out to be a substantial sum.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The main thing is to "boil" oneself on these forums / discussions and to publish oneself. The main thing is to select, cultivate and nourish the client base. Correctly position products by price and customer categories.

I have not seen any significant differences between forex products and other markets :-)

Another issue is the level of investment for self-sufficiency. I once tried to calculate and draw up a small business plan, and it turns out to be a substantial sum.

I'll answer myself: a huge disadvantage (just a minus) of Market is the lack of opportunity to maintain a customer base and proactively organise feedback from the buyer. Now only by indirect signs and indirect ways.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
I'll answer myself - the big disadvantage (just a minus) of Market is the lack of ability to maintain a customer base and proactively organise feedback from the customer. Now only by indirect signs and indirect means.
!

Vladislav Andruschenko:

4. There are sellers who are handymen. They are able to sell G for a lot of money quickly, only to get lost later...

95% of the advisers in the marketplace.

I'm shocked!!! There's such ---- selling for $300-4000 that it seems like some kind of illusion.

Crowds are buying. I have nothing but foul language.