How to sell your products, signals and services - page 10

About advertising products on your website. In order to minimise the cost of maintaining the site, several authors of the products can join together. Create one site for all of them and advertise their products on it. Under each product has its own page. To attract visitors in addition to advertising articles to publish more articles not advertising. For example: various forecasts, analytical reviews, trading strategies, etc. For each heading to allocate responsible from among the participants for its filling of the text (content). Anyone can find all sorts of talents apart from programming.

Yury Reshetov:

It's not a matter of name-calling, it's a matter of common terminology. Copywriters have nothing to do with administering resources or moderating them, because their duties are to create content and comments. And literary nigger is a slang term for a copywriter.

Calling a copywriter a potty mouth is a departure from common terminology.

As for writers, hiring literary negroes is a common practice. Another thing is that copywriters won't work pro bono. The principle of division of labor applies to many fields and literature is no exception.

Do you know that copywriter Dan Kennedy? http://royallib.com/book/kennedi_den/prodayushchee_pismo.html. He's had stories where a single text has boosted sales many times over! Also a Negro?

There's a difference between a copywriter and a Negro. It's the same as the difference between a computer programmer and a coder.

Кеннеди Дэн - Продающее письмо, скачать бесплатно книгу в формате fb2, doc, rtf, html, txt
Кеннеди Дэн - Продающее письмо, скачать бесплатно книгу в формате fb2, doc, rtf, html, txt
  • royallib.com
Кеннеди Дэн - Продающее письмо, скачать бесплатно книгу в формате fb2, doc, rtf, html, txt :: Электронная библиотека royallib.com

Vitalii Ananev:
About advertising products on your site. You can, that would minimize the cost of maintaining the site, several authors of the products unite. Create one site for all and it has to advertise their products. Under each product has its own page. To attract visitors in addition to advertising articles to publish more articles not advertising. For example: various forecasts, analytical reviews, trading strategies, etc. For each heading to allocate responsible from among the participants for its filling of the text (content). Any person can find all sorts of talents apart from programming.

It is possible to try. Hosting is available. You don't have to pay. All that's left to do is to figure out what's best:

1. A blog based on WordPress - then everyone will have a mini-site like: mysite.ruru/autor1, mysite.ruru/autor2, mysite.ruru/autor3 ...
    1. Several authors can publish in WordPresse. In fact, one post for one product on a WordPress-based blog is a separate page for the product. In this case, one general blog of the form mysite.ruru/community is allocated and everyone writes their posts there, advertising pages.
  2. You can even throw in the root of the site ready-made HTML-pages. It will be something like this: mysite.ruru/page1, mysite.ruru/page2, mysite.ruru/page3 ...
  3. Or a forum. You have the most freedom here, but I don't like the idea.

Karputov Vladimir:

You can try it. Hosting is available. You don't have to pay. All that's left to do is to figure out what's best:

1. A blog based on WordPress - then everyone will have a mini-site like: mysite.ruru/autor1, mysite.ruru/autor2, mysite.ruru/autor3 ...
    1. Several authors can publish in WordPresse. In fact, one post for one product on a WordPress-based blog is a separate page for the product. In this case, one general blog of the form mysite.ruru/community is allocated and everyone writes their posts there, advertising pages.
  2. You can even throw in the root of the site ready-made HTML-pages. It will be something like this: mysite.ruru/page1, mysite.ruru/page2, mysite.ruru/page3 ...
  3. Or a forum. This is the most free, but I don't like the idea.

A forum is possible, but not for advertising, just for communication. It's not hard to organize. The main thing is that the participants trust each other and know each other personally. Hosting that will have to register for one person, and then it may suddenly disappear somewhere. It will be very disappointing especially if the project will be promoted and have popularity. A popular project sold for very good money. I don't think it makes any difference which site management system to use.

in the subject of YouTube videos

I can not with the moderators in the market to sort out.

There was a video - they said to remove, they say in the description there is a link to my personal website

I am a developer of my product - I can not give in the video, the description or wherever else the information about my personal site :-)

OK.

I made special promo videos - without pointing to your site, beautiful scenery, clear and loud voice, with intonation.

I showed in the video how to buy in this marketplace.

No shit, they still write me in the comments -

ты в проморолике все равно показал свой сайт -

is a type of video sequence with an INPUT or PROMO page business card - where I have a beautifully done item How it works, with effects.

Conclusion: You can't even post videos here!!! Which stimulate sales. Because you see you can't link to your personal website!!!! NONSENSE.

and you're talking about other sites where to post links to the market :-)

You can't do everything in the marketplace to sell your products.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

in the subject of YouTube videos

I can not with the moderators in the market to sort out.

There was a video - they said to remove, they say in the description there is a link to my personal website

I am a developer of my product - I can not give in the video, in the description, or anywhere else information about my personal site :-)

OK.

I made special promo videos - without pointing to your site, beautiful scenery, clear and loud voice, with intonation.

I showed in the video how to buy in this marketplace.

No shit, they still write me in the comments -

it's like a video sequence with an INPUT or promo page business card - where I have a beautifully done item How it works, with effects.

Conclusion: You can't even post videos here!!! Which stimulate sales. Because you see you can't link to your personal website!!!! NONSENSE.

Perhaps in this video the moderator saw some parts of your site where you can see his address.

e, saw my personal website, I'm the developer of my products showing a video sequence

and there's the address of my website, the address of my product developer, somewhere at the top.

Then who should make the videos for the products?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

e, saw my personal website, I'm the developer of my products showing a video sequence

and there's the address of my website, the address of my product developer, somewhere at the top.

Then who should make the videos for the products?

I've seen many products have video clips attached to them. So they were moderated. Try to make videos that do not include your site in any way. Maybe then they will be accepted. The administration is trying to make it so that potential customers are not buying somewhere on the side that not to lose their commission on sales.

An idea has come up. Something like a mini-advertising business, but focused only on the Market service.

The owner of his site (the site should be more or less untwisted) for a fee (the fee may be taken monthly or annually) places on his site advertising articles of products from the market.

But then, again, you need to have a popular enough website, so that the authors of Expert Advisors and indicators would be interested in paid advertising. And as long as the site is not promoted, you can do it on a voluntary basis, where the fee will be active participation in the promotion of the site.

Vitalii Ananev:

An idea has come up. Something like a mini advertising business, but focused only on the service market.

The owner of the site (the site should already be more or less untwisted) for a fee (the fee can be taken monthly or immediately for the year) places advertisements for products from the market on his site.

The idea has long been implemented and there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Go to the site of any advertising provider and get a list of ready-made sites where the owners place ads for a fee.

The times when advertisers looked for website owners and tried to negotiate with them separately are long gone.