How to sell your products, signals and services - page 3

Please do not discuss Market's pros and cons here.

Karputov Vladimir:

Hello.

In this thread I will share and discuss with you ways to increase the popularity of products from the Marketplace, signals and programmers' services. Our main goal is to get visitors interested in unique transitions from the World Wide Web to our products fromthe Market,signals andprogrammers' services. The overall concept:

In other words, all roads should lead to mql5.community.

Afternoon.

Here, a specific example, there is a popular forex forum. They want to earn on commissions from selling EAs.

They propose to give their EA to developers who want to run it through MQLlock and sell it to their visitors.

I don't want to do it that way. A more interesting option is to create a topic there, run it, and the links from that topic (forum?)

the client gets to my product in the market. If he bought (rented), then that forum gets its commission just from this transaction.

How can this be implemented?

By the way, does anyone know the total market stats?

how many products in categories by price range, how many are new, how many have been bought, how many have been downloaded

I've only come across some very paltry statistics from many years ago :(

Added method #3 to the beginning of the thread.

Karputov Vladimir:
I've added way number 3 to the beginning of the branch.
Way #4 is to create and promote your own website. You can advertise anything on it and no one will get banned for it (unless the owner of the site bans himself due to self-annoyance).

Yury Reshetov:
Method number 4 is to create and promote your own website. You can advertise anything on it and no one will get banned for it (unless the owner of the site bans himself due to self-annoyance).
Yes. Also a way. I would like to add that personal sites, blogs, forums, require "food" - content. Search engines like to constantly add content (if it is unique).

Sergey Kozyrev:

Good afternoon.

Here, a concrete example, there is a popular forex forum. They want to make money on commissions from selling EAs.

And they offer developers to give them their EA, which they want to run through MQLlock and sell to visitors themselves.

I don't want to do it that way. A more interesting option is to create a topic there, run it, and the links from that topic (forum?)

the client gets to my product in the market. If he bought (rented), then that forum gets its commission just from this transaction.

How can this be implemented?

This has recently been disabled due to not being popular.

Yury Reshetov:
Method number 4 is to create and promote your own website. You can advertise anything on it and nobody will ban you for it (except when the owner of the site will ban himself due to self-annoyance).
Create half the trouble, here's under the word promotion hides the amount of 2000 - 10000 $

Vladimir Pastushak:
Creating it is half the trouble, but the word promotion hides the amount of $2000 - $10000.

any product should have a website anyway.

But to promote it, yes. It's complicated.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I'm already screwed for the mailing list.... I've been in a bathhouse, I've had a little steam, although I was at risk of being in a bathhouse forever...
What do you mean you got screwed - you tried to get a base here on the forum?