FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 945

Micro Doll!

sxww:
You may ask what went wrong in the beginning, I did not understand it either)))

I don't have any charts at all.

I was talking about a reversal

I'm talking about a reversal and because all the major linked to the quid, so what was a profitable Buy yesterday will become a profitable Sell tomorrow and vice versa (Sell -> Buy)

But you can do it slowly, during the day, with the most profitable positions (taking into account pullbacks and rebounds) before 15-55 forum time

Lesorub:

and you don't have to...

Thank you.)

new-rena:

I was talking about a reversal.

and since all the majors are bound to the quid, so what was a profitable buy yesterday will become a profitable sell in the future and vice versa

But it can be done leisurely, during the day, from the most comfortable positions (taking into account pullbacks and bounces) before 15-55 forum time

I do not understand anything, but it is interesting. You may say: here we enter, here we close the profit, and here we close the loss. Do not send cryptograms into space. )))

ps: thanks for the link to the 2015 reports.

new-rena:

I was talking about a reversal

and because all the majors are bound to the quid, so what was a profitable Buy yesterday, will become a profitable Sell tomorrow and vice versa (Sell-> Buy)

but it can be done leisurely, during the day, with the most convenient positions (taking into account the pullbacks and rebounds) before 15-55 forum time

I don't think so, Rena, it can't be one day. You have to be a good trader, but I am lazy)

I know that the moon may rollback to 1.3130-40, but anyway, tomorrow or at least on Monday will be higher)

Bicus:

I don't get it, but it's interesting. You say: here's the entry, here we close the profit, here we close the loss if something goes wrong. Stop sending code messages into space. )))

ps: thanks for the link to the 2015 reports.

i can't say anything about the targets. i have a completely different system, which does not involve targets at all. but i can see the reversal.

// please

sxww:

No, Rena, it's not like that, you have to be a cool trader to measure one day, and I'm lazy))

I know that the moon may roll back to 1.3130-40 today, but still, tomorrow or at least on Monday, it will go further up)

I usually have the same signal for 8-10 days. And here - yesterday's signal flipped...

well - where the currency pair went a couple of days ago, it will continue, in short

max325:

Micro Doll!

On the one hand there is the wave pattern ,(correction in ABC ideally A=C) on the other hand there is the H&S pattern and the "folding meter" pattern i.e. 2 movement variants , a favourite market construction to attract volatility .

Veniamin Skrepkov:

On the one hand there is a wave pattern (correction in ABC ideally A=C) and on the other hand there is H&S pattern and "folding meter" pattern i.e. 2 movement variants, favourite market construction to attract volatility.

I'm more inclined to go up. Yesterday I failed to break through my mark 1.31 or Strange. Although everything may be, that's why I locked in.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

On the one hand there is the wave pattern, (correction in ABC ideally A=C) on the other hand there is the H&S pattern and the "folding meter" pattern i.e. 2 movement variants, a favourite market construction to attract volatility.

yes, that's quite a brainwave. i personally had a good night's sleep.