FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 435

sxww:

Teacher, that's the way it should be, it's the norm of life))

Take away the drawdowns and you'll be fine.

What do you mean take away the drawdowns? You have them, too... There is no such thing as a 100% input all the time

see https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/azfaraon
Торговые сигналы трейдера azfaraon - Социальный трейдинг для MetaTrader
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы трейдера azfaraon - Социальный трейдинг для MetaTrader

The old geezer's been drinking again, Bones, give me the patterns, stop hiding.

There's that shopper on the red again. Who bought 10k lots before the referendum. He says on this wave 1.1340 will be. And in the future it will be 1.20. ))) And I keep selling and selling.

max325:
There's that shopper on the red again. Who bought 10k lots before the referendum. He says on this wave 1.1340 will be. And in the future it will be 1.20. ))) And I keep selling and selling.
He is right and you are right, the low reversal point is coming and coming.(The break of 1.0920 will be there, but not far away).

max325:
There's that shopper on the red again. Who bought 10k lots before the referendum. He says on this wave 1.1340 will be. And in the future it will be 1.20. ))) And I continue to sell and sell.
If you do not mind, send me the link in your personal message...

Hi all) Whenever I stop by, it's the same))

I have faced the paradox of working on Forex: really, when you earn money there is no time to spend... many needs fall away)))

Come to everything yourself, no one will give you ready-made information, put yourself in the place of someone who really has a good income on Forex... Would you open the precepts of profitable deals?) It's funny to read about the questions: and what... and how....give me something of your own and then ask something...
Have a nice weekend :-) nothing personal...

Tantrik:
And he is right and you are right, the lower pivot point is coming and coming.(The break of 1.0920 will be but not far away)

Tantrik, what pivot point are you talking about?

I'm looking at it like this myself.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Hi all) Every time I drop by, it's the same))

I have faced the paradox of working on Forex: really, when you earn money there is no time to spend... many needs fall away)))

Come to everything yourself, no one will give you ready-made information, put yourself in the place of someone who really has a good income on Forex... Would you open the precepts of profitable deals?) It's funny to read about the questions: and what... and how....give me something of your own and then ask something...
Have a nice weekend :-) nothing personal...
Take a holiday and spend it!!!

max325:

Tantric, what pivot point are you talking about?

I'm looking at it like this myself.

A new low which is below 1.0920 and from which it goes to 1.13