FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 350

sxww:
It says 08.06, the money is already in the market.
Sounds about right to me. I think they started dropping it on Friday. After 5:00 p.m.

And what is 15.06.16? it seems to translate as completeness, only the completeness of which transfer of 50yards in another currency or until the 15th or exactly the 15th of the transfer must take place in the reverse order, I wonder what is the second date ...

Open market operations
Open market operations
  • European Central Bank
  • www.ecb.europa.eu
The Eurosystem’s regular open market operations consist of one-week liquidity-providing operations in euro (main refinancing operations, or MROs) as well as three-month liquidity-providing operations in euro (longer-term refinancing operations, or LTROs). MROs serve to steer short-term interest rates, to manage the liquidity situation and to...

I wonder what will happen in the world after this move.

sxww:

I wonder what will happen in the world after this move.

What-what, all countries will be in dollar debt that they will not be able to repay, with the risk of losing their independence...

Dmitry Chepik:

What-so-ever, all countries will be in dollar debt which they will not be able to repay, with the risk of losing their independence...

Independence from whom?)

Bullshit, give a shit about all these countries with their 'independence' and 'patriotism', including your own. What can they not tell you just to live sweetly at your expense.

sxww:
Independence from whom?)
From a globaliser who will impose his own rules...

sxww:

It's all a fuss, piss on all these countries with their "independence" and "patriotism", including your own. There is nothing they will not tell you just to live sweetly at your expense.

Exactly, bull's-eye!

Dmitry Chepik:
from the globalizer who will impose his rules...

Eh, Dima, what difference does it make to you who you feed by the same rules, they're all the same?)

The first rule is that you have to and must.

Vovka, Obamka and Petya all want to do nothing and have everything, but you are im....)))

sxww:
Our Speculator with the yen must have lost his mind on his minute)

I'm fine! Seeing active lifestyle