FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 498

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm not a lady, I'm not impressed by that kind of compliment... I'm interested in your age guru, beard colour and length, and the number of years you spent watching price changes on the charts, are you 20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100-110 years old?

It is desirable to make a forecast with trades already opened on the real account with an indication of the entry and exit points at both stop and take positions.

with an argument.

However, when one has a buy position the other one may be in the red!

and then the thread begins the process of wiping the snot ... one to the other.

47, a pair buckskad in buy from 1.2470 and 1.2660, everything was done in real time with announcement of entry, opening of deals, etc.)), half of the position was closed at 1.2800.

Reasons for entry. I gave the links more than once, CME, SOT, central bank trades. I think it will overhay, so I don't plan the exits now.

I don't have the opportunity to trade it, so I do not plan any entries.)

Teacher, how long is this harrier going to punish us? ))))

sxww:

47, buckskad pair in buy from 1.2470 and 1.2660, all done in real time with entry announced, trades opened etc))), half of the position was closed at 1.2800.

Reasons for entry. I gave the links more than once, CME, SOT, central bank trades. I think it will overhay, so I don't plan the exits now.

I do not have the opportunity to trade it, so I do not plan any entries.)

This is the case - now I understand the layout and logic.

sxww:

Why are you talking about HIM like that?(

You are not honouring the Master!!!!

Quote: "On H1 up and on D down" !!!!

Trolling for morons, euro drops D1 H4 (I don't argue - I have my own) - on M5 enter at 50 pips. buy and euro keeps going down. (what a bastard).

sxww:
What war? They can't trade, neither intraday nor long term, they can't say anything intelligible either, he has a grid, then he catches it, then he rips it and that's the end of "trading")
Teacher, have you been mushrooming again? That's not what he's talking about

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's the deal - now I see the logic, deacuzzi.

Come on.)

sxww:
Teacher, how long is this loonie going to punish us? ))))
even 1.3200 won't do anything. (The odds are already stacked against the crowd - who's who?)

Tantrik:
Trolling for morons, euro drops D1 H4 (I don't argue - I have my own) - on M5 entry at 50 pips. buy, and euro keeps falling. (what a bastard).

Sensei, piss more))))

sxww: