FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 314

Go home, disobedient obedient =)

bought with a short SL

Треть граждан Германии высказались за выход страны из Евросоюза
Треть граждан Германии высказались за выход страны из Евросоюза
  • Андрей Григорьев
  • life.ru
Почти треть граждан Германии и Франции в ходе опроса высказались за выход своей страны из состава Европейского союза. Исследование было проведено институтом общественного мнения YouGov по заказу немецкой издательской группы Handelsblatt. Его результаты приводит DW. За то, чтобы ФРГ и Франция оставались в ЕС, высказалось 54% граждан первой и 42...

Vizard_:
Just... hilarious)))
I'm not gonna say anything.
Thank you!
I don't know about you global traders - see what the cb is doing - call there....

Server Muradasilov:
h
Hilarious... Yes... he's a pain in the ass for everybody)))) I think they promised 100 million to German farmers today, to support their trousers, they kinda threw a bone...)))
The French have been on strike for two months))) etc... But Venetians don't give a shit about Crimea))) UK won't come out, still thinking the same, but the pound seems to be heading down...
Yuan is going down as expected... ...dunno just how much. There was talk that it may drop to 7, but I do not believe it, although 6.8 is visible... we will see...

Vizard_:
Sen. don't glitch)))) I've been using pens all my life in the afternoon. Eura's been rare lately... a couple of small shorts on top, though.
---------------------------------

I have some bad news for you.
The first up-correction disc - I'm near the stop (((( (it's 15 pips up).

Vizard_:
Now you see why I've been telling you since 9... jump into the movement...
-----------------------------------

But that's not what the bad news is about. Shall I tell you?

if you were also trading like me - you would have died a long time ago (((( say they.... (DISK from m5 moved to m30 - removed SL and TP altogether - they can only get in the way - you can buy to close 1.1250 - I'll wait for the finish).

you can't have information for me. (this is nonsense)

Tantrik:

if you were also trading like me - you would have died a long time ago (((( say they.... (DISK from m5 moved to m30 - removed SL and TP altogether - they can only get in the way - you can buy to close 1.1250 - I'll wait for the finish).

you can't have information for me. (this is nonsense)

Hilarious... I told you that after your first pampering... lock you in a crib with a small
and a grocery-store number. Then you still had a chance... )))

But that's not the bad news. Shall I tell you?

Vizard_:
Hilarious... I told you that after your first pummeling... lock you in a crib with a small
depot and a number for an online grocery shop. You still had a chance then... )))

But that's not the bad news. Shall I tell you?

you're the one who should be locked up with Savchenko.