FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1336

and another stick worked...

Renat Akhtyamov:

If it's about the market, yes)

Forex is something!

One of the most difficult, but solvable tasks.

Now that I have shown you my work, how I do it, I hope that the puzzles have disappeared and we now speak the same language?

Let's write the text part for those who haven't seen your device in real life)

Thank you!

ЦБ РФ не исключает повышения ставки ФРС США в 2017 году в два-три раза
ЦБ РФ не исключает повышения ставки ФРС США в 2017 году в два-три раза
  • tass.ru
МОСКВА, 16 декабря. /ТАСС/. Банк России ожидает, что Федеральная резервная система (ФРС) США в 2017 году повысит учетную ставку два-три раза, говорится в докладе ЦБ РФ о денежно-кредитной политике. "Решение о повышении ставки ФРС на 25 базисных пунктов - до 0,5-0,75% - было принято на заседании 14 декабря. Ожидается, что в 2017 году произойдут...

tuma_news:

Let's write a text part for those who haven't seen your device in real life)

Thank you!

Maybe it would be better to demonstrate the device in operation visually...descriptions and texts don't always get to the point...)

Thank you! Thank you!

Who in gold what predictions....got in on the spurt, now I'm afraid of losing - half of the depo has already been taken away...((

Thanks!

Сергей Криушин:

Who in gold what predictions....got in on the spurt, now I'm afraid of losing - half of the deposit has already been taken away...((

Thanks!

I have a good feeling for the depo (no serious moves yet).

At the first opportunity I have to close.

Better a smaller re-open.

Sell 100%.

Dropped a cent. No fan in the intraday. Not smart enough. Too big of a deal. In the short term I can get a good rise and then I am out of it, when I hit a prolonged counter-trend. I am successful in the medium term, but the problem is that it is boring to pull in the medium term. In the medium term, pulling the Standard is good, and it's already a decent amount of money for a sofa trader. Let's say I can get 50 grand in wood, and it will be more reliable. Anyway, I'm thinking.

Serious suggestions with gratitude I will accept..... I wish not tales about millions of quid here and there and not about profitable strategies, which are not available to us for free.

mmmoguschiy-new:
In the meantime, the granddad leaked the last ones, went on a deep binge and stopped publishing... Amazing how fate is fickle!!!
So much for the putt-putt technology! ....... also with my brains.

mmmoguschiy-new:
there's nothing to catch. There's a lot of re-shuffling going on out there. They're cancelling the American ones, combining puts and calls... So you have to make money, and you'll have another 5 years to figure it out.
Volumes give you nothing. Maybe they only show the trading progress, nothing more. So analyzing puts and calls is like being a spectator at a football game.