FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1208

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6050643/xauusd-d1-templer-holdings-management
График XAUUSD, D1, 2016.11.02 12:50 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График XAUUSD, D1, 2016.11.02 12:50 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: XAUUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.11.02 12:50 UTC.

Great sell-off in the pound

The most interesting thing is coming very soon.

The Fed rate.

Aleksandr Buryy:
Nice sell on the pound.

How about 1.30?

North, hi. What are you rubbing these wachlaks, they don't catch mice at all)

Lesorub:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm not going to cackle a hundred times...

here's your first picture:

Another one later in the evening, after the news...

I understand that it is in the best tradition of this swamp to rub your opponent's nose in things he doesn't give a shit about and doesn't even ask for.

Once again. How are the euro sales above 1.10? Show them, let's have a laugh.

sxww:

I understand that it is in the best tradition of this swamp to shove things up the other person's nose that they don't give a shit about and don't ask for.

Once again. How are the sales of the euro above 1.10? Show them, let's have a laugh.

Everything will be... Let's see... And we'll laugh...

sxww:

How about 1.30?

North, hi. What are you rubbing those bogeymen for, they don't catch mice at all)

Hey, I don't really have time to rub it in. Just a word from time to time.

I have more free time now and am getting back to work.

I've learned how to calculate the market sentiment, I've got the goalposts ok, I've got prediction levels (profit) ok, but I can't manage it all yet.

I think we can leave it as it is, but I want to know more or less exactly when the profit will be reached.

In general, we do not feel at ease.

Aleksandr Buryy:
Great sell on the pound
Yep, more like a great buy...)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Hi, I don't really have time to rub it in. I just put a word in from time to time.

Now I have more free time and am working on my improvements again.

I have learned how to calculate the market sentiment, as goal points are normal, the forecast levels (profit) are normal, but I still have some problems with time.

It seems that we can leave it that way, but we want to know more or less precise time of profit obtaining.

In general, we do not feel at ease.

I am glad for you. You better explain to them that they have to work with their heads and not with charts to achieve something))))

sterva:
Yep, more like a great buy).

It's all more like a fix shenanigans)

For the pound +/- 250 chips is still no indication of any movement, absolutely none.

Do you get into it - what does it mean for the pound to move 0.02 for example? For example from 1.22 to 1.24. It's just a movement of two minimum units in terms of money from the bank (two kopecks).

Tentatively on the pound now bid/ask = 1.33/1.15