FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1118

GBPJPY, GBPCHF are just at the levels for the spurt...

Alexander Antoshkin:
I do not have to worry about it.
I would get there soon, I have to do something (no strategy, no money, personal ....).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO0zSd5pioE

Вышел Зайчик Погулять - Раз, Два, Три, Четыре, Пять - Учимся Считать
Вышел Зайчик Погулять - Раз, Два, Три, Четыре, Пять - Учимся Считать
  • //www.youtube.com/channel/UCBrV_is2j-XaQShG36QtEKQ">
  • www.youtube.com
Песни для детей с 3D-анимацией: Раз, два, три, четыре, пять, вышел зайчик погулять - всеми любимая детская песенка считалочка. Новинка! Приложение "Песни для...

max325:

Man, you talk like you're down 500 pips. ))) mid-term entry +-100 pips is normal. What are you guys talking about? )))

)). Why would I need an exact entry?

(For me, 400 is a lot.)

Server Muradasilov:
The Central Bank wants the minimum price, but I will get there soon, I have to take care of something (no strategy, no money, personal ....).

If you know where the euro goes where the pound goes, it is the dumbest way to go with the S, with the RTS, with oil, and at the opening of trading there is no need to reach the tambourine

sterva:

Why the exact entry then.

400 is a lot for me, alas).

In forex you can never say for sure. 1.2750 as Paco wrote, 400 will not do.

max325:

In forex you can never say for sure. 1.2750 as Paco wrote, 400 will not happen.

1.275 and I wrote, but there's no such thing as a no-tide).

Who will pay?

sterva:

1,275 and I wrote, but there's no such thing as no tide).

Who's going to pay?

Good for you. )))

max325:

Good for you. )))

Ruble strengthens against all odds

https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2187911.html

Путин выдвинул условия возобновления соглашения об утилизации плутония - ИА REGNUM
Путин выдвинул условия возобновления соглашения об утилизации плутония - ИА REGNUM
  • regnum.ru
Возможен новый виток гонки вооружений.  Президент Российской Федерации Владимир Путин выдвинул условия возобновления соглашения с США об утилизации плутония. Соответствующий пункт прописан в законопроекте об отмене этого соглашения, который президент России внес сегодня, 3 октября, на рассмотрение Государственной думой. В президентском...