FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1030

Roman Busarov:
What table?

GBP. This past weekend.

Also did an analysis of Strange's system.

The result was voiced - 3 calculations out of 4 give positive result. But it is in flat time. At other times the results are worse.

And I have 6 out of 7 E's are stats from 1993.

new-rena:

GBP. This past weekend.

Also did an analysis of Strange's system.

The result was voiced - 3 calculations out of 4 give positive result. But it is in flat time. At other times the results are worse.

And I have 6 out of 7 E's are statistics since 1993.

So make an automaton for getting those three numbers (you're a programmer) and I'll tell you how to make them.

Roman Busarov:
So make an automaton for these three figures (you're a programmer) and I will tell you how to make them.

Stayed up most of the week. Started on the real thing. One thing went wrong, the next nothing. One thing's wrong, the next thing's wrong. I think I'm free now.

I'll get some sleep tonight and I'll do it.

By the way, the reports are published. It's just another ruckus. They are not going anywhere.

new-rena:

Stayed up most of the week. Started on the real thing. One thing went wrong, the next nothing. One thing's wrong, the next thing's wrong. I think I'm free now.

I'll get some sleep tonight and we'll do it.

By the way, reports are published. It's just another ruckus. They are not going anywhere.

I don't need them.)

I already wrote that by making a mistake from the standard, spinning it, I got more =) and squares are not built from DB =)

which is now the main system =) well almost the main ... the concept I guess fell away completely. strictly data ... there is a siglade input and do not care what others dkmeat ... as in principle the last few years =) i think i noticed m 4 . =)

Roman Busarov:
I don't need them =)

I need one from the quarter anyway - to bombard unrealistic forecasts. The targets here sometimes roll out like that, it's a bummer.

I don't use them in systems, just the price.

I've been writing here about yearly and monthly timeframes. I've corrected myself today - I've removed this indicator, redesigned the calculations and improved the strategy. Now I don't care at all.

Roman Busarov:

i don't need them =)

i already wrote that by making a mistake from the standard, spinning it, i got more =) and squares are not built from DB =)

which is the main system now =) well almost the main one.

OOOOO! Finally! What was I talking about? )

new-rena:
AWW! Finally! What was I saying? )
so definitely not a graph =) i'll give you a hard time about that =) strictly numbers....

Roman Busarov:
so definitely not a chart =) here I'll disappoint you =) strictly numbers....

Hold on. I'm talking about the price.

You want price? The price is from the chart. Where else would you get it? The quote is in the mt)

new-rena:

Hold on. I'm talking about the price.

Need a price?

no

the first squares I started last year... that was just the beginning of the idea... the very beginning... and they were profitable like hell... i wouldn't lie if guys who were there confirmed it... and now you've seen the squares, i gave screenshots of 2 pairs... for the others the picture is beautiful too...

Roman Busarov:
no

Well, then you can't make an automatic out of thin air.

I can do it on the MT.

I need the current price. Without it, I can't even open an order.

I've never used pending orders. I mean, whatever comes into my head, that's what I can put in.

So... I'm out.

And that's...

If I know what I have is better, why should I bother with what's worse?