FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1337

mmmoguschiy-new:
where did you see the word volumes?

I must have misunderstood.

So, what are the projections?

tuma_news:

Tumic, get this right - predicting a target, i.e. where the price will go and where it will go to is unrealistic.

Personally, I don't know how.

I only know - that buying cheap and selling expensive is the norm.

)

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's been said many times - volumes are one thing, OIs are another!

You know the forecasts. There was an incident with the yen. But it is a specific tool! It defies logic and maybe it defies the TA. Although the pullback was quite reasonable. And it wasn't on the 15th of January yet, so your prediction worked out not on 100%. But it may well work out - you may already throw the first hit in the general statistics.
All instruments are amenable to TA, no exceptions

mmmoguschiy-new:
I forgot to add - on history.

You just tell me where the TA is going, with pictures and a clear description.
You're asking for a forecast))) He said he doesn't make forecasts. He only does here and now.

Movlat Baghiyev:
You're asking for a forecast))) He said he doesn't make forecasts.

An open "here and now" position depends on future price movement?

mmmoguschiy-new:
the market is not going anywhere. the market is standing here and now. and forecasts are a finger in the... sky
Forecast is a vision of variations of the future based on the past (method of analysis of the past is a lot), not the here and now ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Forecasting is seeing variations of the future based on the past (a method of analyzing the past a lot), not the here and now.
The "here and now" is a fixed point on a graph and ALL methods are based on analysis of the past. Mankind invented either methods based on analysis of the past or methods of the subject area

Movlat Baghiyev:
prognosis is a vision of variations of the future based on the past (the method of analysis of the past is much), but not here and now ...

a forecast is a prediction

If they do that, they'll get eaten up and they'll just keep hanging around in total "massa)

in the bazooka asset.

And the rest is a matter of luck, who's bigger, so to speak.

)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
I forgot to add - on stories

You just explain to me the TA, where things go? with pictures and a clear description?

Do you need a manual - how to trade forex?

It's the third post I've read about it, it's been less than 24 hours...

Дмитрий:
The "here and now" is a fixed point on the graph and ALL methods are based on analysis of the past. Mankind has come up with either methods based on analysis of the past or methods of the subject area

there are no fixed points on the graph