FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1297

Vadens:
Why now.... at 6pm Moscow. Leaving before then. Have fun!

Hmmm.

I think we've already started...

Vadens:
up
Oil is stuck and standing still - the euphoria over the deal seems to have been wasted, three analysts have already said that cuts will not be enough, the americans have made significant cuts in the cost of their shale - it seems a new reality has emerged and there is nowhere to go... if we can get peace in our neighborhood quickly, we can get peace in our neighborhood as well... but the americans don't want that - they are afraid of increasing Russian credibility-immunity...

Everyone is in sales now so we need to go up )

the concert starts

The euras went up a bit, the nenka went down, and the euro/nenka stayed within the flat. So, so-so, it was a flat day. By the way, I respect the crosses for that quality. They are not as jumpy as the majors and the wave is more predictable.

Vadens:
The euras went up a bit, the nenka went down, and the euro/nenka stayed within the flat. Anyway, so-so, it was a flat day. By the way, I respect the crosses for that quality. They are not as jumpy as the majors and the wave is more predictable.
Do you think that's it for today?

sterva:

IMHO- growth is limited.

............. Being sane and sitting on a risky currency, against a more stable one, is wrong.

Please elaborate on your point...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Do you think that's it for today?
I think so...... at least for me until 02-50 MSK (Japanese GDP) and 15-45( Eurozoneinterest rate ) ......... unless something else happens along the way, such as the pound's overnight momentum.

Vadens:
I think so...... at least for me until 02-50 MSK (Japanese GDP) and 15-45 (Eurozone interest rate) ......... unless something else happens along the way, such as overnight pound momentum.
Wow, right. The japanese may have a surprise overnight, that's a fact.

Movlat Baghiyev:

Renat draws the price in circles as if it goes with his feet, uses all the different programs, and there is no time to eat.

But the price keeps going up and down, as if he had spelled it out... The next supra-port, resistants... We hear sterns, but all the same - no effect.)

My Renka is a beauty, yes )

He's learned the secret of the quote.)

Renat Akhtyamov:
He is only just beginning to breed. He will sum it up by the evening.