FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1296

Renat Akhtyamov:

I want stability, I'm doing intraday

It's more complicated than that.

(Get a separate account for intraday so you don't have to worry even if it's the same currency).

sterva:

Set up a separate account for the intraday so you don't have to worry even if the currency is the same).

I already did. 2 bucks*100 = 200 cents)

Renat Akhtyamov:
I've already opened it. 2 bucks*100 = 200 cents)
Are you kidding?

sterva:
A joke?

No.

but it's already doubled in a couple of days...

Asia and Oceania are pushing, while the quid and pound are weak. They are pushing the pairs to the levels. Suppose, on "open jobs" and "crude oil" will make an intraday knee.

And the euro is suspiciously "trading" momentum....... as if it would not go in the direction I don't want.

Vadens:

Asia and Oceania are pushing, while the quid and pound are weak. They are pushing the pairs to the levels. Suppose, on "open jobs" and "crude oil" will make an intraday knee.

And the euro is suspiciously "trading" momentum....... as if it wouldn't go in the direction I don't want.

Is it downwards, which is unnecessary?

sterva:
Unnecessary is down?
up........ I got shorts on it after all. Two of yesterday's fans have already closed, and I'm worried about this one, as Kukl may not take away my hard-earned money.

Vadens:
up........ I've still got some shorts on it. I have already closed two of yesterday's fans, and I'm worried about this one, as Kukl might not take away the hard-earned money.

calluses ?

Personally, I think they're about to start scratching the intraday.

Renat Akhtyamov:

calluses?

Personally, I think they're about to start scratching the intraday.

Why now.... at 6:00 p.m. I'm off until then. Have fun!

Vadens:
up........ I did, however, take a short on it. I already closed two of yesterday's fans and I am afraid that Kukl will not take away my hard-earned money.

IMHO- growth is limited.

The spike can be reasonable, but it is not right to be in the right mindset and sit on a risky currency against a more stable one.