FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1283

Renat Akhtyamov:
How do you figure?
All the major currency pairs have reached their levels, but the pound hasn't... I'm expecting a surge in the pound... a "test shot".

Movlat Baghiyev:
All the major currency pairs have reached their levels, but the pound hasn't. I'm expecting a sharp bounce in the pound. A "test shot".
Okay. I'm waiting for a sharp drop.

Movlat Baghiyev:
All major currency pairs have reached their levels.........
How do you know these are their levels?

Vadens:
How do you know that these are their levels?
I am not a PhD in mathematics and I do not weave neural networks like a spider ...I just understand the power of stupid and accept everything as it is with love)))

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'm not a PhD in maths and I don't weave neuron nets like a spider ..I just power bluntly understand and take things as they are with love)))
Oh!!! ......Then these are their levels!

Vadens:
Oh!!! ......Then it's their levels!
When with love...

Vadens:
Oh!!! ......Then it's their levels!
I use PCs in my methodology to confirm levels and price movements ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'm not a PhD in mathematics and I don't weave neuron networks like a spider ...I just power bluntly understand and accept everything as it is with love)))
Oooh! NORM!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Oooh! NORM!

Renat draws the price in circles as if it goes with his feet, uses all the different programs, and there is no time to eat.

But the price keeps going up and down, as if he had issued a warning... And now he hears about systandems, but they are useless.)

Movlat Baghiyev:

Renat draws the price in circles as if it goes with his feet, uses all the different programs, and there is no time to eat.

But the price keeps going up and down, as if it has been struck... And now the next supra-port... We hear about sterns, but it is useless.)

Yeah.

It's not evening yet.

I made a prediction on the pound, let's see where it will be.)

And the sticks, I see a lot loomed. Ilya's system also allows us to make predictions, so let's wait.