FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1218

sterva:

0596 for perspective is perfect...)

The colloputters each have their own way of counting. I've found a couple of options on the internet don't match up.

It's all one grudge for everyone. In fact, not much. They ran away and that's it))).

All right, I'm gonna go...

bets made, targets known, swaps to the rescue...

Waiting for the aspect on monday.

Lesorub:

OK, I'm going to go now...

bets made, targets known, swaps to help...

Waiting for the aspect on Monday.

Thank you!

Hello there, gentlemen ! )

Down so far.

From 1.0820 /28 likely buying.

And so, 1.0802 could go down.

Thank you!

I am opening my own DC.

Recruiting staff.

Need a good analyst who knows technical analysis to record video forecasts and can speak beautifully on camera.

Payment of 1.5% of the daily elk clients.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

I am opening my own DC.

Recruiting staff.

Need a good analyst who knows technical analysis to record video forecasts and can speak beautifully on camera.

Thank you!

Hi, you never cease to amaze me.

tuma_news:

I am opening my own DC.

Recruiting staff.

Thank you!

Tuma, hey! I don't even know if this is a joke or what. I do not know if it is a joke or not. Between you and me, the money goes to those who do not listen to anyone, much less analysts.

Sell EURUSD at current prices to 1.08149

To be implemented in the near future, possibly immediately at the market opening on Monday 14.11. 2016.

Setting a buyposition limit at 1.08149 .Stop loss 1.08139 (1 point),Take profit set at your discretion. I will set it at 1.0850.

Recommendation when the price is 5 pips above 1.08149, to move the trade to Breakeven.

Files:
eurusd.png  31 kb

WadensFX:
Tuma, hey! I don't know if this is a joke or what. Just between you and me, the money is meant for those who do not listen to anyone, much less analysts.

The payment is 1.5% of the day's clients' elk.

The most important thing is to speak beautifully on camera

And I'm even on the musical instruments can, and dance, well, and a little cross ........

Ps. Tuma, it's a joke, without a backward glance.

new-rena:

Can't wait - how in Russian????

What's the date such an old timetable posted?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Why is the date such an old timetable posted?

sorry