FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1211

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6062746/usdchf-m30-templer-holdings-management
График USDCHF, M30, 2016.11.04 11:07 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График USDCHF, M30, 2016.11.04 11:07 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCHF. Период графика: M30. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.11.04 11:07 UTC.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6062254/eurusd-h1-templer-holdings-management
График EURUSD, H1, 2016.11.04 09:52 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H1, 2016.11.04 09:52 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.11.04 09:52 UTC.

mmmoguschiy-new:
The correction is 1-14 days. You may call it a pullback. As you like. If you measure it in years, it's not even a sprout yet.

for those pairs yes wait for medium and long term and for this pair but no zones for correction, only levels ... not mature

We have to wait until...

Buy USDJPY for the coming week.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

for those pairs yes wait for medium and long term and for this pair but no zones for correction, only levels ... it's not ripe ...

we have to wait for...

But now the time is right - 1.255. Mature

mmmoguschiy-new:
Druje, a month ago Shaved Asq 1.45. Do your homework, aikyusha!
Good for you. Rena doesn't know how to draw conclusions, don't tell him to think either.

We will break through 2615 humanly, with a pullback, and then we will vanguard an upward trend. At night the momentum was put just for fun or something. Someone is not interested, in the agony of Brexit, to drop a pair below the crust. The CHF is in its second year of flying within this kind of momentum.

sxww: 

Stop insulting me.

I don't write bullshit about you.

Dear moderators, please ban sxww forever. He hasn't written anything of substance in a long time, he just hurls insults left and right

new-rena:

Stop insulting me.

I don't write bullshit about you.

Dear moderators, please ban sxww forever. He hasn't written anything of substance in a long time, he just hurls insults left and right

Cry)

sxww:

This post will now highlight every insult you make, whether it's to me or to others: