FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1204

Evra sells, Yenovi sells - KUKL planned it all out a long time ago...

The dollar is rising globally everywhere. Except for the yen. Have no illusions. The yen will fall. As a defensive asset.

sterva:

Election is coming up, some brokers are already changing shoulders.

I think the dollar will go up one more time before the election and then, with whatever voters choose, it will go down).

I think the opposite is true until the election, a correction of growth. Then it will rise again.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I see that they have started to drop passengers.

Movlat, it's much nicer to know that you can see that. Everything will work out for you. A white streak.

I'm still looking at Onda. It adds confidence. Sometimes Forex indicator charts do not always reflect the real situation. For all intents and purposes Forex is somebody's business and one has to understand it. Hence the presence of the puppet.

After the passengers are dumped, the kotier will go its own way.

new-rena:

After the passengers have been dropped, the kotir will go on its way.

It's business as usual. )))

new-rena:

I'm still looking at Oanda .

I'll be honest with you, I've looked at Oanda and what? Either I don't understand something or no one understands anything when you consider the %'s. I personally would not advise playing these.

Movlat Baghiyev:

I'll be honest with you, I've looked at Oanda and what? Either I don't understand something or no one understands anything when you consider the percentages . I personally would not advise playing with these .

I'm looking at the pound there . It looks very suspicious having a large number of buyers. If I worked as a puppet, I would definitely repeat the collapse of the quote to the area of 1.14.

new-rena:
I'm looking at the pound there. It looks suspicious that there are a lot of buyers. If I worked as a puppet, I would definitely repeat the collapse of the quote to the area of 1.14.
Not yet... There's a lot of spread in his portfolios.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Early... There's a big spread on his portfolios.
OK.

new-rena:
I'm looking at the pound there. It looks suspicious that there are a lot of buyers. If I worked as a puppet, I would definitely repeat the collapse to 1,14.
That will probably be the case next week. (Not sure about that - speculation)