FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1189

Dr.Trader:

I see, like, there are stops for safety => the dealing desk is automatically drooling to draw a candle.

What if I trade on ecn, which, on the contrary, is more profitable for me to trade longer and more? Suppose I make a public signal on an honest ecn, with stops, will anyone be able to drain it in such a case?

I cannot say anything about the stops. I trade by automatons, without stops.

new-rena:

Yes, there are some people here who find it difficult and sometimes impossible to explain that they are not hilarious or reciting poetry, but making predictions.

What do you think about the yen or the rouble - what should we expect?

Hello, I cannot say anything yet - I have a feeling that market is standing still. And I am not even looking at the ruble.

Canadian for today 21.30

Are there any wave-makers from St. Petersburg? Who trades in Canadians?

Lesorub:

I'm on the market for a sale. Thank you.)

Andrei Etylkut:
Hello! I won't say anything yet - the feeling is that the market is standing still. And the ruble is not even looking...
Buy AUDUSD, USDJPY.

And the harrier drew a new riddle:

Andrei Etylkut:
Buy AUDUSD, USDJPY.

index set to sell:

Spot:

Dr.Trader:

I see,

I told you... not to bitch at him. Doesn't understand the point of the questions...

Not in a hurry, but...
Periodically...
Yuan to push up to 6.8
Don't forget...
Don't be shy)))

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

GOLD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS WORK WITH PENDING ORDERS (LIFE STORY)

Vladimir, 2016.10.25 15:30

[Links removed by moderator]

Technical analysis on the weekly garfek .

I have always been interested in technical analysis, all elementary things are easy, and I will show them on my own theoretical and practical works!

LIFE STORY AND WORK WITH PENDING ORDERS :

Hi all dear readers the story of my acquaintance with FOREX began in 2009 ! I got interested in forex, as a non-experienced trader I was not yet able to analyse the market in particular currency pairs, but I was always interested in studying gold, as well as many people for good profits in transactions. In 2010 I decided to take a trader course, a company that provided these courses will remain silent, if you wonder which company you are interested in, I will gladly answer you.

Those knowledge that I was given on market analysis, did not meet the desired result, clean most of the trades were unprofitable, and I realized that I need more training! I was lucky to get a team of traders to participate in special courses in Krasnodar. After passing the course I could get a job as a trader in the same company, but I didn't want to depend on the company.

The course took place in 2012 and was an intensive course lasting just 2 weeks with a huge amount of materials that we were given plus exercises to improve the material and I can say that the knowledge that we had received had a great impact on the market analysis! In particular for me the market became so bright that I set deals that I did on pending orders as you can see in the photo, which details the history of transactions PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT and not a single BASEBACK to minus))) A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, IS NOT IT? AND MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS WAS DONE WITH GOLD USING MY FAVORITE TRADING INSTRUMENT !!!

MY MAIN MISTAKE WAS THAT I LEFT THE MARKET TO STUDY IT, PUTTING IT ON THE BACK BURNER AND GIVING MYSELF UP TO REGULAR WORK !

I want to earn on a good deposit to work later as a trader and work with my own deposit, not with investor's one, but this stability eventually took me away and I gave up studying the market and gold in particular! So I continue to work with the market, and now I have a lot of my own experience in the market research, and I can tell you with confidence that I will not leave Forex and gold alone !!!!))))

To you, dear readers, I wish you achieve your goals, wish you good luck in your endeavors and also wish good luck to professional traders!

[Links removed by the moderator]