FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1156

iIDLERr:
it tastes better on the pound.
no

mmmoguschiy-new:

Forum Troll ............... out........

Roman Busarov:

Ilya.... how lucky we are... oh, man... I didn't get in... Our weather's really cool....

last days.......................................................................

Can we hear it in Russian?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Can you hear it in Russian?
It is in Russian, ask in Georgian.

რუსული

Mavlets which language is more difficult ours or yours?

Dimmerd:
It's in Russian, ask in Georgian.

რუსული

Mavlet which language is more difficult ours or yours?

You do not know what mine is at all))

Movlat Baghiyev:
I don't know why it doesn't work, I've seen many strategies on the subject, and you're smart, but everyone is stupid.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Movlat Baghiyev, 2016.10.08 16:25

Here's an example http://tradelikeapro.ru/indikator-forex-insider/
"Forex Insider provides you with detailed information on how other retail traders trade. By applying this to your strategy, you can outsmart other traders.

• If you believe that most traders are trading in the right direction, you can use this information by following the "crowd" and opening a position accordingly.
  • If you believemost traders are trading in the wrong direction, you can use this information to find opportunities to open a position at the most likely market reversal point as the price is in a heavily oversold or overbought zone.

My friends, as I understand it, the regulars have been trading for 10 years or so. Well, for such a long period of time they could not understand the simple thing that "the majority" (90, 95, 97 or 99% of the traders, choose whichever number they prefer) sinks by .... at... (okay, I'll tell you this amazing secret) on the spread(!), if you take it as a whole.

You will ask, "Why, does the other 10%, 5%, 3%, 1% or less, lose out?"
The answer is, "No, on the contrary, strangely enough, they are consistently winning!"
You say, "Yes, it's strange, but where do they get their money from?"
The answer: "You won't believe it, but from the same spread, it turns out there is enough for everyone (if only there was more "meat" "90, 95, 97 ... 99% or more). And if something happens that is not enough, then the "big guys" will share with their kusha (spread), after all, they are not dumb, and understand that they anyway will not make all the money. They are not dumb, they understand they cannot earn all the money anyway. And what do you think, they also take risks, and so do the big guys.
Question: "Well then, what is the spread?
The answer: "Spread - is the actual spread, requotes, slippages, swap (yes, do not be surprised, if you decompose the swap into components, there you will see it (Spread), and various commissions andforce majeure. All of these are veiled forms of the same phenomenon, which name is Spread.

And now take any Expert Advisor that is losing on the spread, and "reverse" it. Do not be surprised! It will continue to leak, and, "Oh my God!", over the spread again. So what's the secret here? The secret is this:
- firstly, the EA makes random entries, i.e., it works 50/50 (to put it another way, it works at zero!), but because of the spread, it is losing money;
- second, the spread isnot revers ed (!).

Conclusion: most traders (or tradeduns, whichever you prefer) trade in neither the right nor the wrong direction. That's if you look at the situation on average.

iIDLERr:
it tastes better on the pound.
Holy moly, Idler, you're back) Hi.

ratnasambhava:

Friends, as I understand it, the regulars here have been trading for 10 years or so. Well, for such a long period of time, could not you understand such a simple thing that "the majority" (90, 95, 97 or 99% of the traders, choose whichever number, whichever you prefer) are losing by .... at... (okay, I'll tell you this amazing secret) on the spread(!), if you take it as a whole.

You will ask, "Why, does the other 10%, 5%, 3%, 1% or less, lose out?"
The answer is, "No, on the contrary, strangely enough, they are consistently winning!"
You say, "Yes, it's strange, but where do they get their money from?"
The answer: "You won't believe it, but from the same spread, it turns out there is enough for everyone (if only there was more "meat" "90, 95, 97 ... 99% or more). And if something happens that is not enough, then the "big guys" will share with their kusha (spread), after all, they are not dumb, and understand that they anyway will not make all the money. They are not dumb, they understand they cannot earn all the money anyway. And what do you think, they also take risks, and so do the big guys.
Question: "Well then, what is the spread?
The answer: "Spread - is the actual spread, requotes, slippages, swap (yes, do not be surprised, if you decompose the swap into components, there you will see it (Spread), and various commissions andforce majeure. All of these are veiled forms of the same phenomenon, which name is Spread.

And now take any Expert Advisor that is losing on the spread, and "reverse" it. Do not be surprised! It will continue to leak, and, "Oh my God!", over the spread again. So what's the secret here? The secret is this:
- firstly, the EA makes random entries, i.e., it works 50/50 (to put it another way, it works at zero!), but because of the spread, it is losing money;
- second, the spread isnot revers ed (!).

Conclusion: most traders (or tradeduns, whichever you prefer) trade in neither the right nor the wrong direction. That's if you look at the situation on average.

I'm sorry, Tavaristch, but you don't have to tell us what is a spread, we worked it all out, excuse me for a word, and almost anyone will tell you more about the same spread if he wants to, of course, and in fact I personally do not care about it, spreads and the ones you mentioned %)

Movlat Baghiyev:
You don't know what mine is like))
Pharaoh, Georgians are usually sincere people, why are you so vile?

sxww:
Pharaoh, Georgians are usually sincere people, why are you so disgusting?

What is myshittyness?