FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1154

The house he built cannot stand on its own for long. Reason will tear it down and everyone will look back and realize they were right.

Movlat Baghiyev:

The house he built cannot stand on its own for long. Reason will tear it down and everyone will look back and realize they were right.

Everyone? You mean the 90% of the people who are leaking?

Nuh-uh...

And by the way, in the 10% sit those who temporarily earned, and then fell into the same 90%

That's why only 20 people at the most earn in Forex

new-rena:

all of them? You mean 90% of leaking?

Nuh-uh...

Why are you interfering in a conversation you don't understand...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Why do you interfere in a conversation you don't understand?
А. Oh, I get it. Good. (chuckles) Keep talking to yourself in public. Signs of Ward 6, by the way, esteemed knight pharaoh.

new-rena:
Ah. Got it. Good. Keep talking to yourself in public. Signs of Ward 6, by the way.

The only people who like to talk to me and understand me are those who are not interested in talking to others.

Movlat Baghiyev:

The only people who like to talk to me and understand me are those who are not interested in talking to others.

I'm not interested in talking to you, to be honest. You have a short memory and you lose the logic of yesterday's conversation

new-rena:
I'm not interested in you, to be honest. You have a short memory.

but you're basically right.

I'm only understood by a few people.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Do you know how to find a pattern in a combination of squares, circles and dashes? I solved a similar problem the other day, and there was one answer, but I personally found at least two more. You understand that there are many of them. That's why this assessment doesn't tell me anything at all. Plus IQ is a very specific concept. For example, there's the psychological...

About what you said. You are talking about a concept, the meaning of which you do not say. You draw some pictures without explaining their meanings. I think maths is not an unfamiliar word to you. Do you know the number of combinations of three nine-digit numbers?
I know factorials. Why, don't you know that? It's high school, actually.

mmmoguschiy-new:
maybe only his imaginary ward mates understand him?

Let's try maths, you're the cool one.

Let's see what the IQ says.

Tell me the formula - how to find the sum of digits in such a triangle (I personally came up with the formula myself).

You have to do the formula yourself, it's probably nowhere to be found.

2 1
3 2 1
4 3 2 1
5 4 3 2 1
6 5 4 3 2 1
7 6 5 4 3 2 1
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

mmmoguschiy-new:

forex is Russian bingo... or American roulette. Run for your life, Ikeysha.

Dear sir, you've abolished the monarchy yourself, or haven't you?