FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1033

mmmoguschiy-new:
it's a long quarter - anything can happen. don't take any chances
The financial market is more than predictable.

new-rena:
The financial market is more than predictable.

Sorry, if you are talking about some kind of prediction using calculations etc., I think there is something wrong with the system...

Movlat Baghiyev:

Sorry, if you are talking about predictions using calculations etc., I think there is something wrong with the system...

What calculations? The price reversed, that's the level, draw a line...

There is nothing simpler than this strategy.

Movlat Baghiyev:

Sorry, if you are talking about some kind of prediction using calculations etc, I think there is something obviously wrong with the system...

You're not a pharaoh, you're a knight!)

new-rena:

What's the calculation? Price has turned, that's the level, draw a line...

There's nothing simpler than this strategy.

What does this have to do with predictions?

Movlat Baghiyev:
What does this have to do with predictions?
There is a level, there is a prediction.

new-rena:
There is a level, there is a forecast.
Wait a minute ...You mean levels from the past? Because in the present there is no price reversal no level comes out?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Wait a minute, the levels are from the past, because there is no reversal in the present, there is no level?

From the immediate past. The last upper and the last lower spread are of interest. I think so.

The price on Friday on the Euro went from and to this level. The conclusion I had was unambiguous - we break through. So I said - UP.

new-rena:
From the immediate past. The last upper and the last lower spread are of interest. That's what I think.
So it's essentially the same TA, just "knowing which ear to scratch."

Movlat Baghiyev:
So it's essentially the same TA, just "knowing which ear to scratch."
Yes. That's why it's best told by the graph. And the report is the figures we discussed in private. This is a taboo, below/above is not allowed.