FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 921

Maksim Diveev:
Hi. Why mess with your karma?
Ruin it with what or to whom?

Gone to rest from the road, will read the forum tomorrow with comments:

and this is for the gifted pipers:

God grant that you have such a pipsqueak in your trading.

sxww:
You were right, I'll bring here what's long in the boo and what I've closed and not a word more about theory, that's the end of it.

That's right, or better yet, just the bills to show...)

"That's how good I am."

Theory you know......)

You know how, teach the pips racing sufferers...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
spoil with what or to whom?
Well, not the victim. The other side.
By bringing about a violent death and enjoying it.

PS I'm not discouraging anything, I'm not forbidding anything, everything is allowed, for now.

sterva:

That's right, or better yet, just the bills to show...)

"That's how good I am."

Theory you know......)

You know how, teach the pips-racing sufferers...

I've already tried, but people can't calculate the % from the three figures in the SOT report, not only that, they don't see those three figures they say, dumbed down to the point where they can't see the OI for the three groups of participants.

sxww:
I already tried, but people cannot calculate % from three figures in the SOT report, moreover, they do not see those three figures say, dumbed down to the point that they do not see OI for the three groups of participants.

Try the last one, the numbers that 7 sheets all in a row have been typing nonsense.

I understand initially it seems to come from the same wellhttp://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/index.htm

Then only wonders... I googled the topic, but there is no such thing, the numbers are different).

Commitments of Traders - CFTC
  • www.cftc.gov
Commitments of Traders The Commitments of Traders (COT) reports provide a breakdown of each Tuesday’s open interest for markets in which 20 or more traders hold positions equal to or above the reporting levels established by the CFTC. Reports are available in both a short and long format. The short report shows open interest separately by...

Lesorub:

audi tested the level...

and she's with the yen input 76.15...

On the up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sterva:

well try smoking it.........

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Read selectively the last few pages, hilarious from a man who doesn't know what trade he's talking about talking nonsense...

Here's this picture for him to paste (previously copied on the day of the transfer)):

Break your head, comrade...

I ain't got nothing to do. I'm past that nursery.

Balance 7,065,377 floating P/L 5,182,123 Margin 2,609,240

Nothing.)

Throw it away, don't embarrass yourself.

If you close completely, then shine, there's no fools.

Learn, shit. 90% of the depo load, in an evening, real:

Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 136.28 Floating P/L: 731.77 Margin: 6,057.39
Balance: 6,787.99 Equity: 7,519.76 Free Margin: 1,462.37