FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 457

Roman Busarov:
If you do not have a clear view of the market, then do not look at the market - it is obvious that you do not have a clear view of the market.

Looked at the picture.

Your Euro is in the green comfort zone. So (as you said yesterday) it should not be touched there.

But you're in the euro bye now, right? What about the comfort zone? Or is it an exception to the rule?

I have a good feeling about this one.

tuma_news:

Looked at the picture.

Your Euro is in the green comfort zone. So (as you said yesterday) it should not be touched there.

But you're in the euro bye now, right? What about the comfort zone? Or is it an exception to the rule?

thank you !

once again ... this is a test idea and most of the trades here are test... new idea...

tuma_news:

The bars go all the way across the graph. And exactly what was in those places marked in the picture?

Thank you!

Specifically at these levels the ECB was selling the Euro to everyone who wanted to buy.

Is that clearer?)

sxww:

Specifically at these levels the ECB was selling euros to all those who wanted to buy.

Is that clearer?)

this is where we got wiped out... they are intraday trading... an edge of 2-3 days...

Roman Busarov:
we've been wiped out here... they're trading intrday... the edge of 2-3 days...
How do you understand that?

Tuma, that's because you spend too much time on graphs that have nothing on them, read carefully at least Lefebvre, it's all laid out, what, where, how and when)

Roman Busarov:
we got wiped out here... they are intraday traders... the edge of 2-3 days...

Super profitable intraday traders? )))))

HIS disciples?

When I told Karputov where the buckskad pair would go 1.60, the price was 1.32-33, he deleted my messages. Why? Because he thought I was joking or trolling, I don't know, but I said what I saw.

sxww:
Tuma, it's because you spend too much time on charts that have nothing on them, read carefully at least Lefebvre, it's all laid out in clear terms, what, where, how and when)

My first and last trading book. (Livermore).

Strange. What do you think of my marks on aud and nzd? Where I'm gonna sell. I'm just talking to myself.

Roman Busarov:
3020 is perfect.
sign after payday =)