FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 918

new-rena:

I've wanted to for a long time.

Below is the balance of a demo account of a trader

This balance shows a rising balance line and then a sharp descending balance line with a great number of orders.

The trait of this approach to trading is as follows:

- the trader is a pip trader

- unprofitable orders are opened and not closed in time, in the hope that they will make profit or boo

- eventually these unprofitable orders were closed and led to a reduction of the deposit at the moment when there was a risk of losing the funds to a level below the initial deposit.

Well yes, you got it, let's discuss your balance curve, it will be useful to many for trading.

sxww:
Well yes, you got it, let's discuss your balance curve, it will be useful to many for trading.

Why is it mine?

I showed by this that the man was pinging that he didn't leak it himself. After all, he bragged about his many years of experience.

And I told long ago that orders may be placed only under a positive Equity and nothing else. The market is considered to be the most profitable one.

That's why my story about the balance is much more useful for trading than you think.

The implication there is that not all that glitters is gold. That is - the balance curve without explaining that all orders are closed does not mean anything.

In the same way we can show a million nice pictures of orders opening/closing, but one order will be in a fucking minus.

So - it's also all about nothing....

new-rena:

Why is it mine?

I showed by this that the man was pinging that he didn't leak it himself. After all, he bragged about his many years of experience.

And I told long ago that orders may be placed only under a positive Equity and nothing else. The market is considered to be the most profitable one.

That's why my story about the balance is much more useful for trading than you think.

The implication there is that not all that glitters is gold. That is - a balance curve without explaining that all orders are closed does not mean anything

And how does this "valuable information" help in trading?

sxww:
And how does this "valuable information" help in trading?

Strongly)

And to each his own, i.e. who understands it differently.

Strong, instead of learning something understand how Vasya leaks, cool.

sxww:
Strongly, instead of learning something understand how Vasya is leaking, cool.
I don't know how to do anything, calm down.

new-rena:
I don't know how to do anything, calm down.
One report pulls another screenshot, meaningful shit. Bye.

Lesorub:

Bye...

the pictures you showed today are worse than the news....

ready?

Lesorub:
What are you talking about?
Mania's going to have a profit now.

new-rena:
Mania's going to have a profit now.
1339 and 1425, don't go before...