(sneaky))

azfaraon:
You are a sly one))

That was the opening line.

Think about it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

sxww, 2016.09.10 17:07

That's just it, you don't know shit and don't want to know.

Now imagine that there are 100 contracts open on the ruble and of those all 92 contracts are at market makers for sale. The question is, where will it go?

new-rena:

That was the opening line.

Think about it for a second:

Why do you think I stopped there?)

and the markets - what %? It's clear where Strange got his figures from, isn't it? From his spreadsheet.

azfaraon:
Why do you think I stopped there?)
ok

new-rena:

open any report. sometimes google it. figure out for yourself what the numbers are. i don't have the link handy.

I think Strange's table needs to be counted further. From percentages to targets.

Eventually, we take the last report and we make the predictions, check it out. We draw a conclusion.

I can google it and if I'm asked, I can do it, but what good will it do in this forum?

Dimmerd:
I can go around the internet and if I'm asked, I can tell you how to trade forex, but what good will it do in this forum?

Pharaoh has the link. Ask for it. I just don't have time to do it now, I have to finish mine. I'll be sure to join the discussion later.

No one will ever spell it out, get used to it.

new-rena:

Pharaoh has a link. Ask for it. I just don't have time to do it now, I have to finish mine. I'll be sure to join the discussion later.

No one will ever spell it out, get used to it.

As what right away Pharaoh))

new-rena:
and the marketplaces - what %? It's clear where Strange got his figures from, isn't it? From his spreadsheet.
Not from his table, but from the last SOT report.)

sxww:
Not from your table, but from the last SOT report.)

that's understandable. I meant from the calculation.

Strange, reopen the branch. They say the guy who opened it has the money.)

Throw the link here.