FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 445

Dmitry Chepik:
First bell)))

Dimitri! What's the first bell? Already all three bells have rung at 1.16. The first part was until 1.11. Then intermission to 1.14, everyone got a cognac and went to watch the second part of the show.

max325:

Dimitri! What's the first bell? Already all three bells have rung at 1.16. The first part was until 1.11. Then intermission to 1.14, everybody got a cognac and went to watch the second part of the show.

First call that you can't buy the dollar in the mid-term, at this point... Well we'll see, I'm not asserting, much less urging anyone to act...

Dmitry Chepik:
The first bell is that you can't buy the dollar in the mid-term, at the moment... Let's see, I'm not stating, much less urging anyone to act...
Oh, that's what you mean. Well sell it then. (((

max325:
Oh, that's what you mean. Well, sell it then. (((
Sold, dollar, to gold for example(a long time ago), today to the pound sold on the bottom, to the euro sold, to the caddy, to the franc....

Dmitry Chepik:
Sold, the dollar, to gold for example(a long time ago), today to the pound sold on the bottom, to the euro sold, to the caddy, to the franc....
Yes, anything can happen. But I do not get involved in such ventures. Better as Strange says downwind....

Roman Busarov:
how so?? it was written that in the zone of 1.30-1.3050. you even showed the old one that it was sold... i wrote before that where it's going to sell... 350-400 pips in 4 days... sad...

.Trungez think logically...

or are you trying to convince me that you and the bearded one are giving up $6000 a month?

pako:

...use some logic...

or are you trying to convince me that you and the bearded one are giving up $6000 a month?

you mean subscriptions ??? ???

i told you from the start that i am not interested in it. the signal, i am publicly testing strategies as i said from the start .

I'll add... it's easy to recognize a trading system when you copy it, and I'm not about to share what I've spent a lot of time on.

Yeah, I can give you tips, I can give you levels, but that's about it.

You think subscribers do not learn the trading system? yes they do ...

I'm even more than that =))) Some people copy subscriptions to another account and send them as their own signals... there are a lot of variants...

I am not a trader, I am trading with minimum risk and my earnings are that amount that suits me.

I don't know what to do with it, it's just the trading robots that keep you busy and you don't want to take risks.

Does anyone have any successful (profitable) examples of PAMA creation? How long did it take to launch? I'm thinking about it now.

Dmitry Chepik:
First call)))
Stranger has better predictions! Stranger would put any bank behind its back - only it's not in print. (and no one reads it except the duckbills)

max325:
Does anyone have any successful (profitable) examples of PAMA creation? How long did it take to launch? Now I am thinking about it.
2-3 months is enough