FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 836

sxww:
Why did you say such a word, I drink tonic)

then goodd.

I mix it 50-50 and it's fine too.

new-rena:
Nope. That's it.

Rena, as soon as you come to your senses .

I had the net downloaded, but never tried it out.

From the price to both sides of the order with stops (worked, according to my words, on a four with the euro).

There on one side at high valuations wrong price is stopped, pending orders may be removed

and reset the net. It has been shown many times, but not quite what we needed.

Do you understand what I mean?

sterva:

Rena, as soon as you come to your senses .

From the price to both sides of the order with stops (worked, according to my words, on a four with the euro).

There on one side at high valuations wrong price is stopped, pending orders may be removed

bitch, it's much simpler, look)

Market makers don't give anything to anyone, they ALWAYS take back their orders)

And the balance should be checked)

sterva:

Rena, as soon as you come to your senses.

The main thing is when you start to understand each other, don't let others stop...

You should know how bad I feel after yesterday)))

Bitch, are you married?)

Dimmerd:
The important thing is when you start to understand each other, don't let others stop...

Right.

Also, if you realise there are no predictions and that Myth is the coolest dude here, thank him for everything, you'll live happily ever after)

Yeah. Honor the Master!!!!!!!

sxww:

Now someone from Monday will open a deal on your drawings and will be for a while at least 200 points in the drawdown, and will hail you again))))

azfaraon:
Now someone will open trades on your drawings from Monday and they will be at least 200 points down for a while and they will blame you again))))

And you correct...