FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 833

VBCVBCV:
ARE THERE ANY SUCCESSFUL TRADERS AROUND HERE? WE NEED SUCCESSFUL OLIGARCHS WHO DON'T WANT TO GET BURIED BY AGING. THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE
every second =))

new-rena:

north. if you can't be free for the market, then what's the conversation about?? making dough there - personally i'm not sure anymore... ok, you do. but not enough...

Ask me yourself now... But I'll be as silent as you, so don't ask.

ok, it's a deal. You passed one test, and then the second one you just blew up...

I don't think I did, and now I'm not going to.

new-rena:
Of course not. I don't like to laugh. The road is very long and hard. Even North, the motherfucker thought I wouldn't get in, but he'll never make it cooler than me))....
Rena overconfidence has ruined many, so you still have a long way to go...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Sergei - you still haven't answered the question - what was my involvement in your message about the forecast of some unknown instrument? (I assumed from the name of the screen that it was VTB)

Strictly post facto, zmokate.

Bicus:
Give Rena a break. He's been writing without consciousness.
You won't see or hear anything but meaningless cryptograms.
He's clearly gunning for the Master's seat.
)))

Exactly to the point!

Rena, finally share with us your most important information! Where do you get these mushrooms and how do you smoke them to get high?

Dimmerd:

Right on!

Rena, finally share with us your most important information! Where do you get these mushrooms and how do you smoke them to get high?

Leave Renat alone, he's got nothing.)

sxww:
Leave Renat alone, he has nothing.)

What do you mean, no? Any junkie will give everything he has for these mushrooms), and then he will steal some more and buy some more, and so on, until he is put in jail for stealing)))

Rena is trying to go in the wrong direction, he needs mushrooms to sell them))))) a grail on their preparation and use has already been found!

sxww:
Leave Renat alone, he's got nothing.)
That's it. We're out of mushrooms. Dry as a leaf)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Wren's overconfidence has ruined many, so you still have a long way to go...

I remembered your forecast for the eu at the end of 2015. You were expecting 1.7 I think.

This only tells me that you still have a long way to go, not me.

Think btw, you have the screen.