FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 827

new-rena:

Cover minus and immediately think.

TOTAL: Immediately close what you don't like and don't break it!

Yes, that's my tactic too.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Rena, finish your logic, test it. Check the result.

To be honest, I thought you were going to blow it. But you seem to have passed the test of time. And that's worth something.

Late September, early October, I'll be more free, then we'll talk, compare notes.

If we find a common interest, we may think about combining ideas (if they are different) to improve the system.

If they are the same, then we will finalize (improve), that is.

How can you and I have the same results?

I'll tell you that the signal is visible only on M1-M15 and that's it.... And you've got months too...

The approach is the same, the output is different. You still won't get the same picture as me... ever

I've "read" and seen your first indies. A bare-bones blueprint, i.e. draw this, then draw that. I have a completely different approach - "money likes counting".

You can sell indicators like yours, but I can't...

North. if you can't be free for the market, then what are we talking about?? you make dough there - personally I'm not sure anymore... ok, you do. but not enough...

Ask me yourself now... But I'll keep quiet just like you, don't talk to me.

Rena, you edit/delete your posts faster than a slutty girl takes her panties off.
)))

Bicus:
Rena, you can edit/delete your posts faster than a slut can remove her panties.
)))

Bicus, btw!!! you're right as always!

If I spend the whole day polishing a post, it means kebab is good).

Von, Tolik can not understand what I write, so I sit quietly and tweak, just in case - not readable ...

I read everything in MQL4 and downloaded all your programs. I noticed that even then I was not clean))) I mean, there are programs with errors and even guys were talking, but pretended not to hear.)

azfaraon:
I had read all the literature at MQL4 and downloaded all your programs. I noticed that I was not clean even then)) I mean, there are programs with errors, and the guys even told me that they did not hear me.)

Pharaoh, the most important thing is not to put on rose-coloured glasses. I was wearing them in that thread.

Interesting book, tell me.

new-rena:

Pharaoh, the most important thing is not to put on rose-coloured glasses. I was wearing them in that thread.

It's an interesting book, don't you think?

I haven't put anything on for a long time)) Well, it's all erased. There's nothing to read. It's like a book that goes in the toilet. Everyone erased the page they wanted.

azfaraon:
I haven't put anything on for a long time now))) Well, it's all erased...There's basically nothing to read...It's like a book that goes in the toilet)) Everyone rips off the page they need...

+

The "+" is higher for everyone...

But not everyone is earning ...

azfaraon:
I'm not a stupid person. I know what I'm doing.

Pharaoh, fuck... You don't need to know how to do anything... A calculator with a dead battery will do the trick. There's only one answer to the question in life: "Do you think anyone's gonna give you your money?" What do you think, you draw the stripes and the price is gonna be there? Or did you count the fucking options and become smarter than everyone else?

That is where you have to start.

new-rena:

Pharaoh, fuck... You don't need to know how to do anything... A calculator with a dead battery will do the trick. There's only one answer to the question in life: "Do you think anyone's gonna give you your money?" What do you think, you draw stripes and the price is gonna be there? Or did you count the fucking options and become smarter than everyone else?

That's a good place to start.

I don't draw lines from nothing. I use maths.